*Youth Brigade - Blown Away
*The Germs - Lexicon Devil
*The Weirdos - Life of Crime
*Black Flag - My War
*Descendents - Pervert
*Circle Jerks - Rock House
*T.S.O.L*- Abolish Government/Silent Majority
*Suicidal Tendencies - Subliminal
*Fear - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Trouble with Women IS)
*Adolescents - Amoeba
1 other song not identified

This would have fitted in with vice city much better, since that was about the right period for these bands. I wonder if they will get a rodney on the roc style dj.

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
RickyChinese said:
Rap's kind of a bigger genre than metal. Way broader appeal, too.
Why does it need 2 stations though? Surely the game would get broader appeal by giving that second station to another genre of music?

RickyChinese

Aug 19, 2013
Genocidicles said:
RickyChinese said:
Why does it need 2 stations though? Surely the game would get broader appeal by giving that second station to another genre of music?
That's like saying 'why give rock music two stations because post-punk from the 80s and contemporary alternative/stoner/doom should be one station'. The division here is pretty clear. Contemporary rap (and that's pretty diverse already) and classic 90s jams (also pretty diverse).

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
RickyChinese said:
Genocidicles said:
RickyChinese said:
That's like saying 'why give rock music two stations because post-punk from the 80s and contemporary alternative/stoner/doom should be one station'. The division here is pretty clear. Contemporary rap (and that's pretty diverse already) and classic 90s jams (also pretty diverse).
i concur, im mostly into rock'n'roll and hard rock but i also like rap and it is pretty diverse. metal is a pretty niche genre except from old school heavy metal (iron maiden, sabbath and metallica) which are fairly popular

Juste Goose

Aug 1, 2013
That's a pretty garbage soundtrack. Not really any "aww, HELL yeah!" songs in the whole lot.

I only have the slightest amount of interest in this game though, so whatever. (And the slight interest comes from the online mode. Anarchy Simulator 2013)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I like the fact that there are two rap stations because (after looking at the lists) I would much prefer to listen to the classic gangsta rap station.
Oie Justes said:
Not really any "aww, HELL yeah!" songs in the whole lot.
Have you never heard California Soul?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MMflNf-ocg
This was the HELL Yea song for me.
Keep in mind, they still don't know everything that's on the radio. Now I hear (just rumors of course) there's 40 hrs of radio material; that of course includes talk & commercials too but there's got to be a hell of a lot more tunes on there too.