Rumor: Silver Age Prequel Batman: Arkham Origins Coming This Year

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
Please be Adam West Batman please be Adam West Batman please be Adam West Batman.

Nenenenenenenenenene BATMAN!!!

faefrost

Jun 2, 2010
Sooo the gag review from the April issue of GameInformer, of the 60's Adam West Batman done as an Arkham game is in fact real???

COOL! Sign me up! I want a special move where you can kick Burgess Meredith right in the nadgers.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please don't do this have mercy :(
Dammit I was looking forward to a sequel that dealt with some of the plot point's from the past game.
Now I have an over the top camp fest
Don't get me wrong that can be fun,it just not really my cup of tea.
captcha:now and forever

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Well, the Batman: The Brave and the Bold game for Wii, like the cartoon it was based on, was Silver Age-inspired and loads of fun. So if they went in that direction I'd definitely pick it up.

EDIT: Ninja'd by ShakerSilver.

The

Jan 24, 2012
I was hoping for Batman: Arkham Beyond, but Silver Age is good too. Maybe someday...

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Nooooooo just do a sequel. I get that Warner wants to make a gamiverse for DC, but just introduce GL and Supes and everyone in a sequel! I wan't to know what happens the day after "City". Prequels are for when franchises are running out of steam.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
MorganL4 said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
Calling it now: Adam West as the Batman.

Also, the return of Bat-Shark Repellent to the Bat-Arsenal.
No, you have to keep Kevin Conroy in this role, or no one will buy it... They already lost the writer of the last two games and the iconic voice of The Joker. As much as I love Adam West's camp, they will need Conroy to maintain credibility.
I think the credibility ship has sailed. Which is why I'm calling it.

EDITED to add: I also thought I'd seen them say Rocksteady wasn't going to be doing it, though this seems to indicate otherwise. If they aren't doing it, though, end of story.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
TheSYLOH said:
You know I always felt that the Arkham series was missing an unlockable mode where Bat-Punches result in "BAM!" "POW!" graphics appearing on screen.
Guess they were saving that for the sequel.
I'd love that to be in this game. We've had two serious Batman games, can we at least have one that's fun?

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Shame Paul Dini won't be returning, he's got a firm grasp on the characters and setting, but oh well.
I hope for insane, light-hearted shenanigans.

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
I can already tell "logic" will be completely foreign concept from Silver Age. Out-sillying Morrison isn't my cup of tea, but has a fanbase for sure.