Rumor: Star Wars: The Old Republic Closed Beta In Progress

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
O_O I need to check my emails! I was signed up, but I haven't checked yet. Preparing for disappointment...

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
3nimac said:
So, uhh, okay. What's the big deal?
The hype is it's like KOTOR 3,4,5,and 6 combined and not one reference to mitichlorians throughout it.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Johnnyallstar said:
O_O I need to check my emails! I was signed up, but I haven't checked yet. Preparing for disappointment...
Haha. Exactly what I just did.

Luckily I was very prepared to be disappointed >.>

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Those guys are lucky and trust me, I have been there. I had a demo for GOW III sent to me via voucher code. Hope they enjoy it and send some feedback. I will not buy the game but since KOTOR was such a big hit, I really wanna see how this one turns out. Is it true that you have to pay for the whole MMO part?

Bretty

Jul 15, 2008
Wasn't this on their site on Thursday? Getting slow in your old age Escapist!

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
You guys are way behind me :p [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Star-Wars-The-Old-Republic-SW-TOR]

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Would make sense. Starcraft 2 has been in closed beta for 4 months, and I would imagine that this would be quite a bit more complex.

May 28, 2009
I'm looking forward to this and Guild Wars 2.

They both sound realy similar though, appart from one being sci-fi and the other fantasy

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
TsunamiWombat said:
redmarine said:
What are the penalty for breaking the disclosure agreement? A fine?
George Lucas comes to your house and pistol whips you.
Oh ow! Thats gonna sting!

OT : I do hope goes well though, although I may nit play straight away I do want to see what comes of it