Aylaine said:
Marik2 said:
Aylaine said:
Marik2 said:
Aylaine said:
Marik2 said:
Aylaine said:
Where is THAT from? o.o
Found it on a Google search. Its suppose to be a "Perhaps it will look like this" and I'm hoping it will.
I'm hoping better. xD
Hope it would look like Crysis 2.
That's too much IMO, then not many people would get to play it. You know?
Not if its on consoles :p
It wouldn't look as good, would it?
Who knows all I mostly care bout is the story and the gameplay.

shMerker

Oct 24, 2007
Source is already way past version 2. And well maintained code (like the Source engine) ages like wine, not milk. What I'm trying to say here is that this rumor seems to have no connection with reality.

Also, guys, graphics like what you're seeing in that mock-up are financially unsustainable. There aren't enough gamers out there with a computer good enough to justify the additional time to develop the art assets (not the code) to make that happen.

And seriously, it's just a number. Who cares what they call the next Half-Life?

Unless it's called Dr. Magnusson's Freshly Picked Rose Colored Rupeeland! Then I might have to pass.

TheWeis

May 20, 2009
I'll say it again, Valve has new stuff in the works besides sequels. I wouldn't be surprised at a new game with Icefrog on team.

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
D Y N A S T Y said:
Jonny49 said:
The Austin said:
Dr. wonderful said:
...Please HL3...please HL3...Please HL3!...
...Please HL3 for 360... Please HL3 for 360... Please HL3 for 360!
...Please HL3 for PS3... Please HL3 for PS3... Please HL3 for PS3!
You are WAY OUT OF LUCK on anything valve on the PS3 Gabe hates the ps3 and valves doesn't care much for micro$oft so your best luck for valve is to be PC
A man can dream.

*dreams of Playing HL3 on the PS3*

You hear that? That's the sound of awesome.

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
Personally I think the only possibility is Half-Life 3 at this point. If not, Episode 3 but MUCH longer than Episode 2. They won't be skipping anything, they just would be making Episode 3 a full game. Which is likely, as there are A LOT of things left open. A lot. Also, I know Valve is slow, but not this slow. They won't make 7 hours worth of game after this many years. I guess TF2 took 12 years... Dammit, now I may be wrong, and by extension, quite sad.

But! Portal 2 and L4D2 should show that Valve can make games at better rates with the same quality. I think that given their current work ethic, Episode 3 would be out if it were "just" an episode.