Rumourded Batman: Arkham Prequel to feature the Justice League!

GiantRaven

Dec 5, 2010
TheCommanders said:
But only if they make because they think they can make a great game, not if they just make it as a cash in on the current Avengers craze. If they do that, it will be rushed and most likely suck. I wouldn't mind a good Justice League game sometime in the future though.
True. I'm hoping that since neither Arkham Asylum game was rushed to coincide with movie releases (to my knowledge) then WB will exercise the same level of intelligence over this next game.

Rocksteady have definitely proven they can develop a well-made, mega-selling game with their last two efforts. I think WB would have more to loose if they rushed this game to a poor reception - just look at how the sales of Dragon Age 2 progressed after it's release as an example.

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
Leonardo Chaves said:
Just what you need to ruin Batman... Superman.

To me this looks like a marketing attempt from WB and/or Rocksteady of their future games, i hate when corporate heads mess with "my" games...
Kind of how I see it. The more and more I think about it I like Batman. But I don't like any other DC hero. But I am not majorly into comics so maybe it will be cool for other people.