Russian Hacker Bypasses iOS Microtransactions

DiamanteGeeza

Jun 25, 2010
Aeshi said:
Because cheating companies out of money is perfectly ok if they're cool to bash!
Exactly. And it's not just Apple who are suffering, it's the developers (most of whom are small, one-person outfits) that are getting deprived of their deserved money. It's disgraceful.

This guys is a grade-A prick for making this information public.

ScruffyMcBalls

Apr 16, 2012
Well shit. And I honestly thought that Apple'd be more secure than this. Guess I was wrong, well nothing much anyone can do about it now. Suppose that's what we get for having precarious infrastructures like this, if anything goes wrong it goes REALLY REALLY fucking wrong.
Oh, and I'll be interested to see what happens to the price of Apple's shares as a result of this, can't imagine it'll be anything good.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
I misread the headline as Russian hooker.
Needless to say the article was not what I pictured.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Aeshi said:
Steve the Pocket said:
Krat Arona said:
And they say Apple products don't get hacked... Poppycock.
Quiet Stranger said:
I can't wait to shove this in the face of some Apple Fanboy who tries to convince me Apple is un-hackable
Isn't the claim that other people can't hack your device, not that you can't hack your own? Because, geez, we've known people can do that for years. It's called jailbreaking, and nobody but Apple objects to it being doable.
Only a mindless iSheep Apple Nazi would dare question an anti-Apple argument! Start hating them like a good little anti-conformist!
So, i'm guessing you've had some bad experiences.

OP: I'm laughing purely because I love seeing big companies get stumped at the act of one person. It was funny when it happened to MS, its funny now that its happening to Apple.