S.T.A.L.K.E.R Soc Good ending?

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
Yo.

Im talking about the C-Consciousness ending. I Did it once, but that was a long time ago and i cannot remember how.

Can anyone help? What is it i have to do to get there...?

GnomeChompsky

Jun 15, 2011
It's also been a while, but as best I can remember and in a nutshell: somewhere in the C.N.P.P., near the entrance to the Wish Granter, there should be a ladder leading to a higher level that opens into an antechamber with a locked door at the end. If you got the secret stash in Pripyat (somewhat of a side mission), you should be able to unlock the door and get in. This leads to the C-Consciousness ending and another ten to fifteen minutes of tense gameplay. This ending is certainly much more satisfying than any of the backfiring wish/evil genie endings.

There's got to be a video on Youtube.

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
GnomeChompsky said:
It's also been a while, but as best I can remember and in a nutshell: somewhere in the C.N.P.P., near the entrance to the Wish Granter, there should be a ladder leading to a higher level that opens into an antechamber with a locked door at the end. If you got the secret stash in Pripyat (somewhat of a side mission), you should be able to unlock the door and get in. This leads to the C-Consciousness ending and another ten to fifteen minutes of tense gameplay. This ending is certainly much more satisfying than any of the backfiring wish/evil genie endings.

There's got to be a video on Youtube.
Ooh, Thankyou freind. Do you know who i have to talk to, to get the side quest?

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Guide.

If you want the complete "walkthrough" ; http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/S.T.A.L.K.E.R:_Shadow_of_Chernobyl_endings