Sackboy Does Plants vs. Zombies To a Tee

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
could of sworn it was called plants vs zombots

also, theres Angry Birds, Mario Bros, crash cammando lookalike, some kind of Pong game

making a few of my own, hopefully theyre more original

this new LBP2....i had no idea there were so many creation tools, you can make near everything, its amazing

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Natdaprat said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Natdaprat said:
I bought LPB2 and my friends laughed at me. Who's laughing now?! I essentially bought every game ever made.
I'd laugh at you for buying LittlePigBlanet, too. When LittleBigPlanet 2 is out!

...your typos, my pleasure. Oorah.
I saw your ninja edit ;)
NO YOU DIDN'T SHUDDUP ;-;

Bold and italic tags are easy to mess up...!!

Natdaprat

Sep 10, 2009
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Natdaprat said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Natdaprat said:
I bought LPB2 and my friends laughed at me. Who's laughing now?! I essentially bought every game ever made.
I'd laugh at you for buying LittlePigBlanet, too. When LittleBigPlanet 2 is out!

...your typos, my pleasure. Oorah.
I saw your ninja edit ;)
NO YOU DIDN'T SHUDDUP ;-;

Bold and italic tags are easy to mess up...!!
Irony is a sweet dish. I will savour this one. Oorah.

The3rdEye

Mar 19, 2009
captainjackofms said:
Has anyone noticed he keeps calling them Zombones, when it is called Zombots?
Flauros said:
could of sworn it was called plants vs zombots
Well it's "Zombots" in the title of the video and the article from Joystiq so...

I'm not being picky really (lies), I just wish the PS3 library had enough jewels like LBP to temp me to buy one.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Oh... for some reason I thought this thread was about me...<.<

Darkauthor81

Feb 10, 2007
9_6 said:
How the hell can you do that on a ps3?
Doesn't stuff like creating all new graphics and turning a sidescrolling platformer into a whole different game at least require some coding?
That's the selling point of LBP2. There's a TON of stuff you can do with the new tools. I've seen side scrolling shooters, a perfect clone of the original legend of zelda, a first person shooter, even a turn based rpg.

Darkauthor81

Feb 10, 2007
I'd love to see Enterbrain make an RPG maker for the ps3. Not like those sucky ones for the ps1 and 2 but like the ones for the PC.

Ben Legend

Apr 16, 2009
Right... that does it. I'm buying this game. I think it warrants the £40 price tag as it basically has 10000000000000000000000 extra levels included.

Cap'n Ninja

Magnificent Malefactor
Jan 16, 2011
Tom Goldman said:
Plants vs. Zombones.
Peashooters are used to take down the zombies... I mean zombones.
Why play Plants vs. Zombones when you can play Plants vs. Zombies? I'm not sure, but Plants vs. Zombones is still a marvelous piece of work.
Uhhh...
It's "Plants vs. Zombots"
Not Zombones...

Otherwise, this is a pretty darn cool little distraction.

Macrobstar

Apr 28, 2010
thefreeman0001 said:
how long before this gets taken down from the lpb2 servers due to copyright infringement?
it was picked by Media molecule to be put on the community page so I guess they're ok with it

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
My god! Will the Sackboys only stop until they make all the other thing in the world obsolete?

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
thefreeman0001 said:
how long before this gets taken down from the lpb2 servers due to copyright infringement?
They probably won't. If anything, it'll be put on MM's Picks if PopCap don't have anything to say about it. There's a Final Fantasy one and some Sonic based ones that are in MM's Picks.

EDIT: It's like the whole non-kerfuffle when someone created a UT3 model of Master Chief for PS3, and Microsoft said they were fine with it, as it was user-created and wasn't being sold or anything. If anything, it may help PopCap by inspiring people to go and buy Plants vs. Zombies

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Cap said:
Tom Goldman said:
Plants vs. Zombones.
Peashooters are used to take down the zombies... I mean zombones.
Why play Plants vs. Zombones when you can play Plants vs. Zombies? I'm not sure, but Plants vs. Zombones is still a marvelous piece of work.
Uhhh...
It's "Plants vs. Zombots"
Not Zombones...

Otherwise, this is a pretty darn cool little distraction.
I really don't know what happened there.