saints row 3 is in production! what would you like to see in it?

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Czer0 said:
More voices for character selection,I mean playing as a british voiced gangster was awsome the first playthrough but kinda got old the 2nd.

I would also like to see better "crib" customization and more reason to have one besides storing cars and a place to get money and stuff.

I think they should fill the game with secret easter eggs like UFOs and stuff like that to make the game cooler for those egg hunters that play.

Limited edition content like a special car,weapon, and crib from getting it.
Seconded. And a fighter jet.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
A F-14ish kind of jet, vehicles to not disappear once you turn your back to them, using the F-14ish jet to have dog fights with the 5 star police.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Xvito said:
Something that I would like to see in every open-world game is buildings... Yes, buildings, you don't see many of those in games these days, all you see are these weird things that come out of the ground that you can't enter.
you mean blocks?, also I support this.

As long as they keep in the goofy weird things support for all of us and maybe turn it up a notch, Or come up with a better version of the crime sandbox story, like instead of being a gangster try being a buisnessman who does his own "dirty work". Or go into the scarface beginning you were on top and then you loose it then you come back.

I want to keep suggesting stuff so this post might get long.

Bribe-able cops?

Kendo sticks,

Vehicle builder?

Ability to go Godzilla

Destroy building is you hit it enough

When you hit a building the building gets hurt, like hitting a window will send you through it

Maybe just plain out destructable enviroments

something cool involving Jesus

EDIT: No load screens, the only thing GTA 4 did right, kindof

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
SsilverR said:
zombie missions!! :p
The minigame is enough.

I don't know why people want to go in every building existing. That would be incredibly boring and too much work.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
dr iggy houdini said:
Vlane said:
dr iggy houdini said:
Ace of Spades said:
Custom radio station. That would be awesome.
you are aware that they had that in saints row 3
You already know that?
oops i meant to say saints 2 had custom radio
I haven't really tried it but isn't it that you can only pick songs that are already in the game and put them on your setlist?

NT

Feb 25, 2009
MORE PIRATES VS. NINJAS!!!!!

And a better weapon selection menu

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
dr iggy houdini said:
Ace of Spades said:
Do you mean that they had it in Saints Row 2, or that it's going to be in Saints Row 3? Last I checked Saints Row 3 isn't out yet.

Dark Crusader

Sep 3, 2008
Horticulture said:
Darkness62 said:
rdaleric said:
I'd like them to port it to pc properly!
Guess you didn't stick around for the second update, plays like a dream now, finished Saints Row 2 a few weeks ago. Amazing, way better than GTAIV and I liked that too. The illusion of freedom and all the options were just amazing. All I can say for Saints Row 3... Same as 2 but MORE!!! XD
Out of curiosity, what hardware/OS are you running (and do you know the framerates you're getting)? I've been staying away from the PC port because of the poor reports about performance.
Personally(I know it wasn't directed to me), I run an E6850, with a nVidia 8800 GT, and 4 GB of RAM on an XP Pro system, and the game(unpatched) ran smoothly until I drove a car. Then I encountered random slow downs(Mostly when the Physics came into play... I think), if you glance off the side of a car, you're in for a slow down. Other than that, it seems to play fine for me.

Dark Crusader

Sep 3, 2008
Ace of Spades said:
dr iggy houdini said:
Ace of Spades said:
Do you mean that they had it in Saints Row 2, or that it's going to be in Saints Row 3? Last I checked Saints Row 3 isn't out yet.
He means SR2.
I don't know if it was avaliable on Consoles though.

Oh, and on-topic:
Destructible enviroments(at least temporarily, because you-know, the game will get kinda boring when there's no buildings and the ground is below sea-level).
Enterable buildings(as in every building is avaliable to be entered, even if they are just generic cut and pastes).
More default customization's. I don't know about you guys, but I would have appreciated it if they gave us more default face's to choose from rather than one for each ethnic, which if you want to be different, had to be edited via sliders.
A Cop uniform.
More tatoo and jewlery options.