Saints Row IV Adds Obama Avatar in Pre-Order Bonus

Karthesios

Jul 11, 2010
Couple more ideas--They could have a William Henry Harrison face where you spontaneously die after about 30 minutes or a Bill Clinton one that comes with a dildo skinned as a huge cigar.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
This. This game right here is likely going to be GOTY at this rate. I'm not sure if thats a good thing for the game being a damn good game, or a bad thing because no one else in the industry has put out better. Also, note that while this may be GOTY, SOTY (story of the year) is still up in the air.

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
omicron1 said:
This is awesome. I'm torn between playing a warmongering bully Obama (dressed as a rodeo clown?) or just plain Ronald Raygun (I assume).

Also major props to Deep Silver for being nonpartisan.
I love code monkeys too.

Also, Grover Cleveland or nothing.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Ken Sapp said:
I want a Teddy Roosevelt avatar. Walk softly and carry a big Dildo
Forget that, they should name the God Mode cheat after him and have it up your superpowers to earth shattering levels and gain a new ability where you throw badgers at people. God, Teddy was awesome.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Ken Sapp said:
I want a Teddy Roosevelt avatar. Walk softly and carry a big Dildo
I KNOW. Immediately my first thought.

I would kill to play this game if it gave us a Teddy Roosevelt option.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
I'm hoping completive multiplayer will be in this, so I can convince my friends to put on the Bush mask and then sujbect them to horrible torture enhanced interrogation tehcniques.

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
Compatriot Block said:
Zeren said:
Now I can be the president and drone strike innocent people just like the real Obama!
Not really relevant to the subject, dood.
Saints Row The Third had a drone control item that let you perform drone strikes. [link]http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper_Drone[/link]
It's also common knowledge that as President, Obama has assassinated several American Citizens and thousands of foreign nationals [link]http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/18/opinion/the-drone-that-killed-my-grandson.html?ref=opinion&_r=1&[/link] with drone strikes, and is allowed to do so "...without geographic limitation." -Eric Holder, Attorney General.

Relevance Established, dood.

Compatriot Block

Jan 28, 2009
tangoprime said:
Compatriot Block said:
Zeren said:
Now I can be the president and drone strike innocent people just like the real Obama!
Not really relevant to the subject, dood.
Saints Row The Third had a drone control item that let you perform drone strikes. [link]http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper_Drone[/link]
It's also common knowledge that as President, Obama has assassinated several American Citizens and thousands of foreign nationals [link]http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/18/opinion/the-drone-that-killed-my-grandson.html?ref=opinion&_r=1&[/link] with drone strikes, and is allowed to do so "...without geographic limitation." -Eric Holder, Attorney General.

Relevance Established, dood.
I never said anything about the accuracy of his statement, but it was a post that belongs in the politics section. Doesn't matter what president, the last thing a thread about a video game needs is political criticisms or discussions, at least in my opinion. Lots of threads I've seen on the Escapist can go off the rails really quickly like that.

Which is...exactly what I am doing right now.

I have Saints Row 3 on my computer, but I haven't installed it. This one looks interesting at the least.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
At least now we can make machinimal with realistic depiction of Bush. because he fits the Saints Rows universe very well.

The Forces of Chaos

Mar 25, 2010
Meh, I wanted a Osama bin Laden head just to make it more preposterous. Darth Vader would have been good too, or kim jong il. Do we get all the stuff from saints row 3 via an imported save?