Saints Row IV plot question (Spoilers)

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Basically : Why the hell didn't they go back in time and stop the zin from destroying earth?
I mean I'm aware of the possibility of creating time paradoxes and whatnot, but surely it's worth a shot?
In the saints row universe time-continuum alteration doesn't really seem that far-fetched.
So the saints are given time travel capabilities and they use it ..... to have a dance party?
I'm just so confused.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Considering you only find out about it right at the end (and only if you did all your homie's loyalty missions), we can presume that they did stop the Earth from being invaded, seeing as they were all pretty upset about that. Once they were done having fun anyway.

I think that the dance party was just supposed to be a humorous sendoff for this chunk of the series.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
It's one of those things they probably did but haven't shown it yet. Maybe it will be the last piece of DLC or something. I don't really have an issue with it since it's such an obvious thing that would happen.

Thr33X

Aug 23, 2013
All I can say is wait till next week when the "How The Saints Saved Christmas" DLC is released. Looks as if it is actually the canonical follow up to the "real" SR4 ending, so maybe it will shed some light on what it is that might be happening post SR4.

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Thr33X said:
All I can say is wait till next week when the "How The Saints Saved Christmas" DLC is released. Looks as if it is actually the canonical follow up to the "real" SR4 ending, so maybe it will shed some light on what it is that might be happening post SR4.
Thanks, I honestly don't think it'll clarify much but it's a possibility.

Itdoesthatsometimes

Aug 6, 2012
I think you are confusing plot with story. The plot of SR4 is for Volition to get away from making Saint's games. The story is the backdoor for when they want to return back to the series, and reboot Saint's Row 2. I support them on both.

I just thought of the reboots name.

Saint's Row 5.2/2.5, whatever ask Kienze