Sakaguchi: Last Story Not a Final Fantasy Rehash

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
Even if this game is a Final Fantasy rip-off, it will probably be more of a Final Fantasy game than FFXIII. (Finger snap.)

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Spudgun Man said:
I can't wait for the anticipated sequal 'Aftermost Rendition of a Fictional Chain of Events Involving Angsty Teens'
Damn ninjas!

I consider Concluding Archive to be the best of the JRPG series that aren't similar in any way.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Maybe they shouldn't have made the logos very similar. I mean c'mon, that can't have been a coincidence.

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
SavingPrincess said:
You go Papa Sakaguchi. Grab Uematsu, Amano and Kitase and go show them all how to make a damn RPG.
Sorry. Uematsu? he doesnt makes games, he makes music and 2 be honest whatever you may want to say about the game etc the FF music is Top Drawer (IMHO)

SavingPrincess

Bringin' Text-y Back
Feb 17, 2010
crotalidian said:
SavingPrincess said:
You go Papa Sakaguchi. Grab Uematsu, Amano and Kitase and go show them all how to make a damn RPG.
Sorry. Uematsu? he doesnt makes games, he makes music and 2 be honest whatever you may want to say about the game etc the FF music is Top Drawer (IMHO)
Haha... yeah... I know that. I've met the guy. Uematsu is a composer, Kitase is a writer and Amano is an illustrator; but it was that team that was responsible for Final Fantasy VI among others. Sorry to confuse you.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Looking forward to The Last Story II. Or XIII. For the irony. Even more so than Final Fantasy. Maybe he just wanted to out ironic Final Fantasy. Just saying, there's plenty of possible reasons guys, lets not jump to conclusions.