Salt (the movie). I mean seriously?

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
I dont know if this is a joke but I seen this movie trailer for Salt, Angelina Jolie's newest shoot-em up/ass showing role. What do you think of it? inb4 salt related jokes you should take it with a pinch of salt etc

Heres the trailer

Anyone else think she looks wierd with blonde hair as well?

EDIT: Just gonna add more content

How do they scan the russian guy neurally if theres no sensors atached to his head?
If the russian agent is travelling to american that day then how was she employed at that agency at the time?
Why the hell did that guy fall through a small hole in the floor? If it was an explosion surely the whole floor would need to collapse before he fell through?

I dont know but there sure is a lot of non-sense just for a trailer

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I am dissapointed. I thought this was going to be a historical epic about the white mineral that people often season their food with.

And of course she had to be blonde, otherwise she wouldn't be able to dye her hair black :p

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
ThaBenMan said:
I am dissapointed. I thought this was going to be a historical epic about the white mineral that people often season their food with.

And of course she had to be blonde, otherwise she wouldn't be able to dye her hair black :p
I dont even know why they did that to be honest. I guess shes hiding from the law but she could just wear a hat. Its not like you could miss those lips anyway.

I once went to a salt mine once. It had a slide. Many lulz were had.

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
It looks rather pathetic, to be honest. I mean, she can't even jump off a wall properly.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
It looks dumb and probably full of gaping plot holes. One i can see already is how would she know that she's a spy?

S.R.S.

Nov 3, 2009
Reminds me of Total Recall or something. Might watch something else, definitely.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
A RUSSIAN SPY!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1

You can't judge it yet- it's only the trailer. It looks like good, silly fun to me.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
That movie looks fucking awesome, I don't know what anybody is talking about. And really OP, your complaints are beyond petty. Suspending your disbelief is what movies are all about.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
SnootyEnglishman said:
It looks dumb and probably full of gaping plot holes. One i can see already is how would she know that she's a spy?
Because she is her?

Fusoiya

Mar 6, 2010
I think I know what´s going on, It´s probably something like,

She tries to prove that she´s innocent by trying to save the president and all that and it just looks weird out of context of the trailer.

If it´s not something like that this movie could be pretty good. I gues

DARKLARK

Jul 30, 2008
SALT? Possibly an obscure reference to the Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty. Or I could be dead wrong

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
I've seen the trailer several times at the movies recently, and it looks dumb. The trailer basically gives away every major plot point and twist. I guess you just have to show up for the last 20 minutes or so to see what happens in the end. The whole thing looks so uninspired.

RUINER ACTUAL

Oct 29, 2009
SnootyEnglishman said:
How would she know if she isn't a spy? I bet the ending of this movie is a lot like Zoolander... RELAX!

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
DividedUnity said:
I dont know if this is a joke but I seen this movie trailer for Salt, Angelina Jolie's newest shoot-em up/ass showing role.
Russian paranoia AGAIN? Come on USA, think up some new bad guys.

Other than that, looks like it might be okay, potentially. You can never tell from a preview though.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Looks almost hilariously bad, if you ask me the only way the movie could be enjoyable to watch would be if it embraced the deliberate camp feeling to it rather than tried to take itself seriously.
If it was deliberatley camp then it might be okay.