Saturn's Rings Are Evidence of an Ancient Moon's Death Spiral

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Flauros said:
Digikid said:
It is possible....but this is a theory.

Science is very seldom correct about anything.
troll, or just really random?

this is your theory that science is rarely correct about anything? what?
Yes I do not believe in science.....and what I said is the absolute truth. All you have to do is look at our history and you will see constant " Oops we were wrong " moments.

Yes we learn from those times....which happens about 90% of the time but the primary "Theories" are almost always WRONG.

vid87

May 17, 2010
I have to ask: NO ONE is going to make a reference to "Majora's Mask?" No one at all? Really?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Digikid said:
Flauros said:
Digikid said:
It is possible....but this is a theory.

Science is very seldom correct about anything.
troll, or just really random?

this is your theory that science is rarely correct about anything? what?
Yes I do not believe in science.....and what I said is the absolute truth. All you have to do is look at our history and you will see constant " Oops we were wrong " moments.

Yes we learn from those times....which happens about 90% of the time but the primary "Theories" are almost always WRONG.
Woah, really? You do realise that almost everything in our modern world is here because of science, right? You do know that we know a lot of stuff thanks to science, right? And that we nowadays live to the ripe old age of 70-80 is because of science, right?

Still, what you said is in fact true, just not in the way you meant it to be. Science is never right or wrong, science only explains and investigates. Science does not claim to know the truth as the truth is already out there, science is the art of uncovering it. And every proven, partially disproven or completely disproven hypothesis (don't mix up your terms, a theory is something else than a hypothesis) is one step closer to that goal.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
I'm sorry, but the words "death spiral" brought this up in my mind:

But anyways, it's nice to know where the rings came from.
But wouldn't that be a life spiral?
I thought of this.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rqH4fUbko2U/Rz7TQSMUPOI/AAAAAAAAFBY/LKia7Q-1JsA/s320/ring2.gif

Raziel_Likes_Souls

Mar 6, 2008
Drakmeire said:
Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
I'm sorry, but the words "death spiral" brought this up in my mind:

But anyways, it's nice to know where the rings came from.
But wouldn't that be a life spiral?
I thought of this.
True dat, but I guess the mention of space made me think of Gurren Lagann.