Scariest enemy's you have ever faced in a game?

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
What is the scariest you have ever faced in a game? I would personally go with the Flood from Halo 1 & 2, and the Necrmorphs from Dead Space.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
The Flood where muffins compared to the Necromorphs (although the Necros started to get less frightening as the game proceeds, repetition).

The fast zombies from Half-life.
Homless man with door from Condemed. I swear, i turned around and that fucker was just there!!
Tanks from L4D. Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!
The little fire girls from The Suffering, aswell as
I hated the way they moved and the sound they made when off-screen (*tink...tink...tink....*)

I wish they would make a suffering 3, but a good one. The last one sucked hard in the shadow of the orginal.

mysterj

Mar 27, 2009
The ones from Halo were scary?

Red eyed knights and Swamp giants from Demon's souls. Especially horrifying since they look scary and are super hard to deal with (For demon's souls standard) too.

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
mysterj said:
The ones from Halo were scary?

Red eyed knights and Swamp giants from Demon's souls. Especially horrifying since they look scary and are super hard to deal with (For demon's souls standard) too.
Ok, they were not THAT scary, but you were not expecting to fight anything other then aliens, not a alien parasite that turns your allies and other enemy's into decayed monsters.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
The Dead Hand form Zelda: OoT

The way it slowly waddles towards me, and I'm helpless because I've been caught by one of its hands always scares the shit out of me.

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Damn I remember those things, but it was the ones with Needles all over them that freaked me out the most. Damnnn... Necromorphs were terrifying to begin with, then you just got used to them. Oh and Tigrex from Monster Hunter was the most terrifying thing ever the first time you faced one.

The Night Shade

Oct 15, 2009
Nemesis http://sp2.fotolog.com/photo/18/42/111/residentevil3/1228336300337_f.jpg the best enemy of the RE franchise

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
The very first enemy i remember ever being scared of were the ReDeads in Loz:OoT.

As a kid those things gave me nightmares, damn that freaking well and that Grave....

Doc Incognito

Currently AFK
Nov 17, 2009
Poison Headcrab Zombies and Poison Headcrabs.
*shiver*.
When I hear the telltale cry, I take whatever is currently in my hands and unload the entire clip into the *%^$%#'s face

DarkHourPrince

May 12, 2010
I really haven't played anything in recent years but I remember when I first started playing Zelda Ocarina of Time as a small child I was absolutely terrifed of Wallmasters and Redeads

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Gigaguy64 said:
The very first enemy i remember ever being scared of were the ReDeads in Loz:OoT.

As a kid those things gave me nightmares, damn that freaking well and that Grave....
The Mummy Counterparts I thought were scarier since they jsut sat there the first time I entered the room so I thought they were just statutes or something. Nope they ate me.

Jaqen Hghar

Feb 11, 2009
That is some scary shit right there.
/"joke" answer due to being ninja'd by everyone

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
The poison headcrab zombies in HL2
By the third time i played through, they were the one enemy that i would immediately empty explosives (or combine balls) into until it and all its little point headcrab ****ers were dead. Although, if i had something that i could use to set them on fire then get well out of range, i would use that, the pain of their burning brought me solace.
Laughed my a** off when barney called the headcrabs "Goddam freaking headhumpers"

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
Gigaguy64 said:

The Mummy Counterparts I thought were scarier since they jsut sat there the first time I entered the room so I thought they were just statutes or something. Nope they ate me.
Yea, but they didn't have.....That scream......
I think....i don't remember.
And also once i looked up the ReDeads and saw their character Artwork.....*shudders*
They are freaky looking.