Scenes From Animazement 2014: Cosplay Gallery 1

RossaLincoln

Feb 4, 2014
Scenes From Animazement 2014: Cosplay Gallery 1

We were amazed by the turnout at Animazement, so much that we've resorted to bad puns. Read on for some of the best cosplay from the weekend's festivities.

Read Full Article

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
That was some really awesome cosplay right there!

Number 8 I think it was you asked for a ninja.
Yes it's from Naruto, and that costume is a special ninja group called the ANBU, they're like secret protectors of the village. That guy has white hair, a black cloth over his mouth and catanimal mask, so the character his Hatake Kakashi from his time in the ANBU.

I'm not going to start playing the game of the last picture :p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Impressive costumes here! I did not there were other anime conventions on Memorial Weekend.
Next up, shots from Fanime Con in San Jose, CA?

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Guffe said:

Number 8 I think it was you asked for a ninja.
Yes it's from Naruto, and that costume is a special ninja group called the ANBU, they're like secret protectors of the village. That guy has white hair, a black cloth over his mouth and catanimal mask, so the character his Hatake Kakashi from his time in the ANBU.

I'm not going to start playing the game of the last picture :p
I said Naruto just because how often do you see characters with open toed shoes? That always seemed odd to me, does not fit what I'd call practical ninja footwear.

As for the rest, if only I had that kind of talent, I'd love to go to a convention like that and see everyone in costumes up close.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
Guffe said:
As for the rest, if only I had that kind of talent, I'd love to go to a convention like that and see everyone in costumes up close.
Yeah, coming from a country with just about 6 miljon inhabitants (Finland) there aren't any big conventions here. So one thing I'd really love to go to someday is a big con like comic-con or another, similar, happening, E3 would be nice too.