School Controversies!

Drops a Sweet Katana

Folded 1000x for her pleasure
May 27, 2009
Not really a new-worthy controversy, one of the things that pissed me and some others was the gross misallocation of funds when the school facilities were in a frankly shocking state. We weren't able to take the advanced science GCSE course because there wasn't a qualified teacher to teach biology and the course we were on was one of the worst ones for being worth anything. My year also pretty much got shafted on RS and IT since for pretty all of Year 10 and 11 they took place when the school decided it would be a grand idea to do random bullshit assemblies rather than teach things. I actually ended up doing most of my IT course in the last half of year 11 while in year 10, RS was just watching films because the teacher wasn't qualified to teach the subject. Now you may be thinking it was a money issue and you'd probably be right, but here's the kicker: the school was raking in grants by the millions, even before I arrived. Where did it go? Renovations to the buildings and who knows what else. Lord knows it barely went towards hiring qualified staff or changing to more useful courses to help people through to higher education.

ViridianV6

Sep 15, 2013
There was this girl in the year below who recorded herself naked and fingering herself, and sent it to her boyfriend. Nek minnit, he shows it to a few friends and they send it to everybody. Girl was forced to see the deputy principal and her parents shown the video. Needless to say, she changed schools.

Also there was a shitton of fights at my school especially in my year, though it was usually the same people.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I had a teacher whom was "asked to leave" over being a little too close with a student, nothing happened but it was more of a prevention thing.

Still, he was a great teacher.