Science!: Please Feed the Bears!

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
I'd love to see what this guy's secret is. I'm religious and all, but that defies all science. Even blinking requires energy, so he must be getting it from somewhere.

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
And soon, man shall tame bears; dogs, cats and bears shall live in homes, fighting for our love...And it will be awesome.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
paragon1 said:
SnipErlite said:
I have my suspicions about that guy. Gotta be a catch somewhere............or he's a zombie.
Zombie? Don't be silly! He's clearly some form of vampire.

The bear story reminds me of how wolves eventually became dogs. I really hope to see domesticated bears in the future.
Ah my bad, of course.

Although vampires without a working circulatory system also don't work.

But domesticated bears? Hell yeah. The Soviet Union has already trained them up for fighting (Woo for Red Alert), so.......

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
No way has he gone 70 years without food or water. the only way it would be possible to live that long without food would be if he had the ability to use photosynthesis which would be cool but all creatures need some type of food and water so this guy is definitely a fake

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
SnipErlite said:
paragon1 said:
SnipErlite said:
I have my suspicions about that guy. Gotta be a catch somewhere............or he's a zombie.
Zombie? Don't be silly! He's clearly some form of vampire.

The bear story reminds me of how wolves eventually became dogs. I really hope to see domesticated bears in the future.
Ah my bad, of course.

Although vampires without a working circulatory system also don't work.

But domesticated bears? Hell yeah. The Soviet Union has already trained them up for fighting (Woo for Red Alert), so.......
Hmm, good point. Some sort of golem or robot, maybe?

gmacarthur81

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Nov 13, 2009
Bear pets would be awesome. Maybe you could cross them with pot bellied pigs and get little pot bellied bears. :)

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
paragon1 said:
Hmm, good point. Some sort of golem or robot, maybe?
Oh yeah a Golem could work. Although they're generally easier to spot and find it difficult going incognito as an old indian chap.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn10514-naturalborn-painkiller-found-in-human-saliva-.html

Screw morphine*, I'll lick myself until i'm in a blissfully pain free state.

*thats rubbish, anyone else here had an operation and were the lucky recipients of a morphine dispenser, press and button and 10 minutes of pure goodness.