Science!: The Blob Lived 425 Million Years Ago

ZetaAnime

Jul 21, 2010
Those poor bats, with less bats more bugs thus leading to over population(as if we didnt have enough already) AND THEN TO A WORLD DOMINATED BY BUGS!!!!! everybody better have lots of fly swatters and bug spray.
Plus it find it cool to know that a leathery blob existed a long long time ago i just wonder how it lived, how it ate, how it hunted and the works.
TIMBAP_AJR

gmacarthur81

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>
Nov 13, 2009
In the Northeast it's more like less bats = more mosquitoes. And that is NEVER a good thing.

Now the question is, how to stop the fungus from growing on the bat's noses, and will this fungus be an issue for other hibernating creatures?

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
So...theoretically...based on the half of the laser article I read before I got distracted by a particularly intriguing article...You could possibly create a white suit that reflects lasers...?

Also, I am pro-bat domestication. Including vampire bats. Especially bats. Although feeding them would be a *****.

MLDRD

Dec 3, 2009
So, they preserve the one, only fossil of a creature... by cutting it into 200 slices. Oh, scientists!

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Bats are also killed needlessly by wind farms.

Bats lungs explode thanks to pressure vortex in wind farms [http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14593-wind-turbines-make-bat-lungs-explode.html]

Therumancer said:
"Drakazoon", the title just radiates class. I'll be waiting with my munchies and Netflix account. :p
Mega Drakazoon versus Giant Ovulating Woman, its currently showing on Syfy.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Wait... a blob... 425 million years ago... near a volcano... that's when Uncle Frank disap-- NOOOOOOooooooo...! Uncle Frank...!

MasterSplinter

Jul 8, 2009
All right. Is it just me or does the bat in the picture has unexpectedly huge balls? If i´m looking at the organs i think i´m looking, then they are not cute anymore.

I mean they like the size of their brain!

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
The bat thing is sad. Remembers me of the tasmanian devils throat cancer.

I fear that we are seeing a rase in epidemics in all the species on the enviroment.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
(Looks at Monday articles. Notices no Science!)

Lauren? Our Lady of Enlightenment? Where are you?

EDIT: Two weeks in a row. Does this mean no more Science!? :(