Scientists from Movies, TV Ranked by Level of Madness

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Needs Dr. Venture (Junior and Senior), needs Dr. Mindbender (GIJOE), Needs Hououin Kyouma (Stein's Gate), needs ALL of the Ghostbusters (even though Winston's not a scientist), and it DEFINITELY damn-well needs both The Doctor and The Master!

antidonkey

Dec 10, 2009
It makes me happy to see Dr. Forrester on that chart. It also makes me sad as I miss MST3k. Rifftrax is awesome but it's not quite the same.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Mordin Solus would also fit well on here. I'd stick him pretty close to Farnsworth.

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
I really do admire this chart, except it needs more Ricks. I'm pretty sure that this just covers Rick C-137 and not the other Ricks, such as Rick J-19Z7, who is considered the dumbest of the Ricks, and would still outclass many of these amateurs.

Chimichanga

Jun 27, 2009
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD! I AM NOT ON THIS CHART!

BULLSHIT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W36pKI6qNKo

Spade Lead

Nov 9, 2009
Ukomba said:
Zoidberg? Did I miss something?

Also need to add Twilight Sparkle, The Doctor, Doctor Gero, and The Brain (Pinky and the Brain) to the list.
My initial thought was also that Zoidberg was completely sane but unreasonably bad at the job he was assigned. After all, his Doctorate is in Art History, and he is good at that, but he is a terrible physician.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
Did you just randomly plot these on here? The amount content creators will make without even trying on this website is outstanding.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Aren't rick and morty basically charicatures of the Doc and Marty from Back to the future anyway? XD

Figures the charicature is both less sane, but also more 'genius' than the original. That's what a charicature is after all...

Still, I'm probably wrong.

That reminds me what about poor old 'often wrong' Soong? Aka the creator of Data in Star Trek...

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
Doctor Doom is the smartest guy on this chart, and should be against the right side..

Doctor Light is the most sane (he's completely sane), and should be at the very bottom.
He should also probably be AT LEAST at Dexter's rank of intelligence.

Princess Bubblegum and Doctor Doom should both be at around Dexter's level of madness.
Peebles is just as scary as Doom when you get her going.

Dr. Zoidberg is only about as insane as Professor Farnsworth. It's just that Zoidberg's an idiot.