Scrabble Attacked for Lesbian Slang

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
Generic Gamer said:
Oh dear, etc
Junior Scrabble 2007, now let me repeat this; Junior Scrabble 2007. If you still haven't figured it out it's an atricle from 3 years ago. ;)

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
Generic Gamer said:
Tamminga said:
Generic Gamer said:
Oh dear, etc
Junior Scrabble 2007, now let me repeat this; Junior Scrabble 2007. If you still haven't figured it out it's an atricle from 3 years ago. ;)
Hey, I don't often look at post dates because it doesn't occur that anyone would be rude enough to necro a three year old thread. I understand my error and will correct it.

EDIT: Besides, it's bloody rare to see such an old thread in which no one was banned.
I dind't mean to be rude, thats why I added the
Tamminga said:
;)

As for the banned thing you're absolutely right.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
Stop commenting on how ridiculous the situation is, it's from like 3 years ago! Stop disturbing the passage of time.

Shotgunjack1880

Feb 12, 2010
It doesn't matter if it's offensive. It's still a word. ******, kike, limey, retard, ******, spic, and honkey are all derogatory slang words, but they are still words none-the-less. It does not matter if people find the offensive or not when you have a game based on the English language. I find seafood offensive to my nose, but you don't see me screaming if someone orders Mahi-mahi at a restaurant (I hate the smell of cooked fish). People have to remember the freedom of speech, but we do not have a freedom from being offended. Life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness. It's not guaranteed. On another note, if people didn't make such a fuss about stupid shit like this we'd actually be more apt to listen to them when a real issue arrives. It's like a baby that just learned how to talk, these people find a voice that others can hear, then proceed to babble nonsensically about whatever pops into their head. People need to stop bitching.

P.S. I know I used some colorful language up there, but it was merely to get my point across and don't want anyone to get all pissy over it just because I typed it. I mean no offense to anyone, but if you take offense to it that's on you.