Screw Dr. Mundo and His Frickin' Cleaver! >:(

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
LostCrusader said:
RedDeadFred said:
Then of course, there's Satan. I love playing as him, and hate playing against him.
Wow, I must have missed a patch. Guess I need to save up some IP and unlock the prince of darkness.
Here, sneak peek splash art of Lucifer himself.

This guy gets it!

I've never seen that picture before but damn, is it perfect of what?

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
truly mundo is a mere nuisance in comparison to fizz with his troll pole (instant untargetable and pops incoming projectiles) not to mention 100 to zero burst combo

Kanova

Oct 26, 2011
You guys haven't seen Release Xin or Leblanc? Xin could literally build ANYTHING he wanted, and he could 1v5 and win the game. And Leblanc was bugged or something where he Q proc did like half your health no matter what. Hotfixed in like, half an hour.

And lets not forget old Jax. With a dodge change of 60+ percent (Whatever the cap was) he could pool dive your ENTIRE team and dodge the tower shots and everything else. Bonus AP from Ad and Ad from AP, he was truly OP.

KINGBeerZ

Apr 22, 2012
An even bigger threat then the cleaver is Nidalee's spear, at least they nerfed it a bit, but that thing is well and truly capable of one shotting a squishy champ late game, particularly in ARAM, and on the topic of ARAM let's not even mention Blitzcrank, the mere thought makes me shudder.

Hieronymusgoa

Dec 27, 2011
RJ 17 said:
I'm too much of a sissy to play melee yet, I prefer doing my work from a distance. :p
I feel you, bro ;) I play LoL since ages and I am still mostly like "oh god she/he is coming towards me! howling gale, zephyr, *activates twin shadows* GET AWAY FROM MEEEEE!"

I am exaggerating a bit, I can play a good support but apart from that I never developed enough skill to manage completely different playstyles than this.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Hieronymusgoa said:
RJ 17 said:
I'm too much of a sissy to play melee yet, I prefer doing my work from a distance. :p
I feel you, bro ;) I play LoL since ages and I am still mostly like "oh god she/he is coming towards me! howling gale, zephyr, *activates twin shadows* GET AWAY FROM MEEEEE!"
That's how I play my Ashe: stay as far away as possible and just pick at them with volleys and ice-arrows. I'm normally the first one to start pulling back when the enemy team starts pushing forward, but I always go re-engage once my team commits to the fight. I still just prefer being on the outskirts of the fight. :3

Karthus is another story, however. With his AoE, I normally drive straight into the middle of team fights after putting up his wall to slow the other team down. Then it's time to start spamming Q's and if/when I die, go ahead and pop my Ult to pick off anyone who's low enough or, at the very least, nuke the entire team to give my teammates an edge.