Season's Beatings

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
She sure trained him up good, no belly left at all. I wonder what he'll evolve into.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Skeleon said:
She sure trained him up good, no belly left at all. I wonder what he'll evolve into.
Is there anything left for santa to evolve into? i mean can he really get any more Christmas-ey, jolly or saintly? pretty sure he's just a one of a kind.. I guess he could be made of red and white tinsel or something? but that's pushing it really

suppose you could have a santa with elf reinforcements, or combat presents? but that's not a real evolution, is it..

ideas? it would be amusing.

Pogilrup

Apr 1, 2013
The Lugz said:
Skeleon said:
Is there anything left for santa to evolve into? i mean can he really get any more Christmas-ey, jolly or saintly? pretty sure he's just a one of a kind.. I guess he could be made of red and white tinsel or something? but that's pushing it really

suppose you could have a santa with elf reinforcements, or combat presents? but that's not a real evolution, is it..

ideas? it would be amusing.
According to Cookie Clicker, Santa is the intermediate form of a holiday themed Elder God.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Oh, please. I can fight Santa in Pokemon, anyways.

Some people don't like Delibird, I think it's a fairly harmless design.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Bullshit that kid caught a legendary like Santa Claus.

Though that does bring up an interesting point. Usually Legendaries in Pokemon are like representations of naturally occurring things. So if someone captures them what happens to that phenomena.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Santa Claus is not my first choice for a Pokémon. I'd try to capture the Krampus! That guy was made to beat some ass!