SEATBELTS

Do you wear your seatbelt in the BACK of a car?

• Yes

• No

• Sometimes

Results are only viewable after voting.

flamingo

Sep 19, 2020
Country
United States
Where I live they reduce it to everyone without a license is my responsibility. Everyone with a license will get fined instead.

A lot of public transport where I live have no seat belts. Charter ones do because its mandatory for children to be belted.

It doesn't make a lot of sense
No that does not

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I worked with a guy who would never wear his seat belt. What he would do is extend it all the way so it doesn't retract and then drape it over his lap, you know, just in case a cop was looking. It seemed like more work than just actually buckling it up to me.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
I put together and installed a sophisticated 12 point harness to the driver's seat. I had to repurpose the other seat belts in the car for it.

My window has a sign clearly stating "Ride at your own risk."

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
I worked with a guy who would never wear his seat belt. What he would do is extend it all the way so it doesn't retract and then drape it over his lap, you know, just in case a cop was looking. It seemed like more work than just actually buckling it up to me.
Man's gotta live by his principles, no matter what.

flamingo

Sep 19, 2020
Country
United States
I put together and installed a sophisticated 12 point harness to the driver's seat. I had to repurpose the other seat belts in the car for it.

My window has a sign clearly stating "Ride at your own risk."
So you never had passengers ride with you. I'd like to see photos of this.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
What sort of numskull wouldn't wear a seatbelt while in a moving vehicle? Of course I wear a seatbelt, and I require it of anyone who wants to ride in my car. They can find other transport if they do not want to. I am not being killed by someone in my backseat flying upfront in an accident and killing me.

Reactions: BrawlMan

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
He wouldn't be riding in my car. Not worth killing other passengers because some guy wants to be an idiot.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
So you never had passengers ride with you. I'd like to see photos of this.
All photos of my personal life are unfortunately sealed by REDACTED, with the exception of photos related to anything I cook, as they are a public service.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Do you wear your seatbelt when riding in the back of a car? If yes, how often? What country or state are you from? Just wanted to take a poll of this in 2020.
How is this a question? I don't mean by virtue of its grammatical structure, but how is it that anyone is asking it at all? Of course I wear my fucking seatbelt. And anyone who wants to ride with me best follow suit or they can pound fucking pavement.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Yes, I always wear a seatbelt regardless of the part of the car I'm riding in. Like why *not*?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
What sort of numskull wouldn't wear a seatbelt while in a moving vehicle? Of course I wear a seatbelt, and I require it of anyone who wants to ride in my car. They can find other transport if they do not want to. I am not being killed by someone in my backseat flying upfront in an accident and killing me.
Same. I''ve told people if you don't buckle up, you're not riding or I will happily kick you out. I am not getting a fine or being held responsible for someone being hurt or dying because of their ignorance and stupidity.

Reactions: lil devils x

Wintermute

Elite Member
Apr 25, 2020
Pindorama
99% of the time I'm the one driving, but yeah. If you're in a car and you're not wearing your seatbelt here, you're probably a hostage/human shield.

flamingo

Sep 19, 2020
Country
United States
How is this a question? I don't mean by virtue of its grammatical structure, but how is it that anyone is asking it at all? Of course I wear my fucking seatbelt. And anyone who wants to ride with me best follow suit or they can pound fucking pavement.
It's a question because believe it or not, there are still those few (look at the poll), who don't choose "Yes."