Second LittleBigRecall on the Way

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Also, back on topic, I don't see the big deal. It makes perfect sense to phase out one version of a game if you have the GOTY edition to put out, it's not like the GOTY editions of Homeworld or Deus Ex were sharing shelf space with the non-GOTY editions. Gamestop stores don't exactly have a lot of shelf space in the grand scheme of things.

HyenaThePirate

Jan 8, 2009
Cuddly Knife said:
I wouldn't. Given the choice, I'd get GOTY. Only, I got the older version already.
Same here, but still, people should have that choice. I think I wouldn't be a bad thing anyways. hmm, little Timmy only has 30.00usd to buy a game. He wanted LBP, but since it's only GotY edition, he'll have to pay 60.00usd. Sorry Timmy. Looks like you gotta get GI Joe.[/quote]

LOL hilarious, i was JUST thinking about that!
How it forces people tighter on funds to buy lesser games when this game is touted as one of the BEST titles on the system hands down.

I also have a copy from before the first recall.

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
CantFaketheFunk said:
- though this time, it doesn't seem to be all that warranted.
Didn't really seem all that warranted last time, either. Wasn't it something like one person making an off-handed comment in a forum that it might cause an issue; and if it really were to be an issue, then one of the people that "should've" been offended was the songwriter himself?

TheGreenManalishi

May 22, 2008
rated pg said:
TheGreenManalishi said:
Cuddly Knife said:
That's very silly. Cheap tactics for the loss. Maybe because the know that since they release goty version that people will just want to buy the cheaper normal version. Lame.
I wouldn't. Given the choice, I'd get GOTY. Only, I got the older version already.
Really? You'd rather pay for free content rather than just get the cheaper version and download the content yourself?
Providing I wasn't already in possession of the 'standard' version, yes.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Wait, isn't the Game of the Year Edition priced as a normal game? And even if it's not, it's got to be well-priced for boasting "$30 worth of extra content/DLC/Whatever it said." If I didn't already have LittleBigPlanet, firstly I'd slap myself, and secondly I'd buy the GotY edition over the original, hands down.

NotMePleaseIgnore

Jul 20, 2009
EcoEclipse said:
Wait, isn't the Game of the Year Edition priced as a normal game? And even if it's not, it's got to be well-priced for boasting "$30 worth of extra content/DLC/Whatever it said." If I didn't already have LittleBigPlanet, firstly I'd slap myself, and secondly I'd buy the GotY edition over the original, hands down.
Yeah I thought the GOTY edition's "gimmick" was that it cost the same as the original but with an extra $30 worth of DLC.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
I have the version with the Somali song lyrics.
Oh yeah well I've got a copy of Vice City with gas grenades! Although they cause the frame-rate to nosedive somehtin' fierce.

In related news what are they planning to with all the old copies? Maybe they're just angry because nobody wanted to shell out ten dollars extra for the GOTY of Left Four Dead since the extra content it came with was free online.