Sega Reveals Aliens: Colonial Marines Minimum Requirements

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
Thank you developers for supporting windows XP, I can run this. So happy to learn this.
You do realise the ridiculousness of expecting developers to keep supporting an 11 year old operating system that's nearly as old as the PS2?

You should be fortunate that a lot of games still scale down far enough to work on such an old OS.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
Alfador_VII said:
Xan Krieger said:
Thank you developers for supporting windows XP, I can run this. So happy to learn this.
You do realise the ridiculousness of expecting developers to keep supporting an 11 year old operating system that's nearly as old as the PS2?

You should be fortunate that a lot of games still scale down far enough to work on such an old OS.
As long as developers support PS3 and 360, I don't see why the can't keep it compatible with XP as well. Once the next generation of consoles is out, then I would understand.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
But the collectors edition is awesome:

Which is a shame because I'm not a fan....maybe I'll cram a Crash Bandicoot action figure into the cockpit.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Bindal said:
As long as developers support PS3 and 360, I don't see why the can't keep it compatible with XP as well. Once the next generation of consoles is out, then I would understand.
By that argument games should currently be moving on from supporting Windows 7, as Windows 8 is now out!

I'm very glad they're not. I hope to stick with Windows 7 until W9 comes out, which should be good version of W8