Self pity.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
I'm gonna go with the get angry one.

She is obviously a complete ***** who can't even get up the courage to break up with you properly. I demand blood.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
Almost sounds like the wench cheated on you with your best friend. It's lulzy(read cliché) with her losing her phone and generally ignoring you.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
I dont wallow in self pitty but i emotionally wreck the person who would make me depressed.

Riccan

Oct 11, 2009
Yeah...self-pity is pathetic, destuctive, and is a waste of time. This is also true for getting overly angry at her. Does your friend know you went out with her? Does he know that she ended the relationship that way? Hell, you could also talk to her about it if you haven't. That is if you can't just put it behind you.

As for my self-pity stories... I AM A MAN AND I PUNCH THINGS WHEN I FEEL EMOTION!
Seriously, though I don't get emotional over anything.

Apr 24, 2008
She's dating your best friend?...what!?

The loss of her is not worth lamenting, she did you a service in cutting you out. You're out of Shawshank, you're free!

There's nothing worse than wasting your time on people with no character.

ZickyJackz

May 25, 2009
Timotei said:
I suggest you pray to every deity in existence that your friend does a similar thing to her.

How very evil. I agree with this guy.Just because he's evil, and evil is the way to go on this.

ZickyJackz

May 25, 2009
You really do need to confront her. Don't let that lame ass "lost my phone" shit slide. Give her a piece of your mind, and leave that ***** in the past. She'll get hers. People who do wrong, will live wrong. lol

Icaray

Aug 23, 2010
You need to confront her and give her a piece of your mind. She sounds like a horrible person and there is no excuse for what she did. Yell at her a bit, let your anger out on her in a completely non violent manner. That's better than pitying yourself.

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
If you did nothing wrong and you know it, then you have no reason to feel sorry for yourself. And make sure you give her a piece of your mind because;

a) Getting all those negative emotions out of your system will make you feel alot better so you can just move on with your life; and

b) She deserves a good verbal thrashing for not having the decency to man up (even if she is a girl) and say anything to your face.

Move on, live life, enjoy yourself. You can find someone better to be with.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Sound like your friend is either a really good one if he does something similar to what she did to you to get even for you, or he's a giant asshole that is deserving of a swift kick to the little ones (testicles). As for your ex, she's a ****, forget her, there's someone better for you than that whiney *****. Here's a song that I'd listin to if I was in your shoes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRiFiPqD-_E

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
I have had a similar tale, but to a lesser extent than yourself. Be angry! It is an emotion and bottling them up gives you nothing but trouble. What kind of jerk best friend would date your old girlfriend, who you love?! Its probably not the friend's fault though, its that girl. I knew someone like that, and not only do I feel you but it angers me. Tell her how you feel, but don't be too kind about it.