Send Off Doraleous & Associates in WoW July 29

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
Send Off Doraleous & Associates in WoW July 29

Come visit Doraleous & Associates on July 29th 4-6pm EST on the Lightninghoof server in WoW before they return to Nudonia for Season 2!

The time of Doraleous and Associates on World of WarCraft is drawing to a close. After downing five drafts of ale, Mirdon ran into a portal trainer and learned how to get the crew back to Nudonia. However, Doraleous would like to send his new associates off with a bang and will be returning to Stormwind on Thursday, July 29 from 4-6pm EST on the Lightninghoof server.

This time, Doraleous wants to get everyone together for a friendly game of capture the flag with the Horde. Some orc named Garrosh set it up, part of a biannual faction get-together. There might be a three-legged race and a sock hop, too.

So, come join us and make sure to keep following our adventures in Nudonia here at The Escapist. Who knows, Doraleous & Associates just may return to Azeroth in the future.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Wait, what about those adverts for the second season?
I'm confused, is this having one episode of the second season and then ending? Maybe because I don't watch this, I'm confused.

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
hazabaza1 said:
I'm confused, is this having one episode of the second season and then ending? Maybe because I don't watch this, I'm confused.
Doraleous and Associates is not ending. However, the event we were having for Doraleous in World of WarCraft is.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Lauren Admire said:
hazabaza1 said:
Doraleous and Associates is not ending. However, the event we were having for Doraleous in World of WarCraft is.
Ah, I see now.
Well, to make this slightly on topic, sounds fun. Shame I don't play WoW.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Hmmm, I don't play WoW, but I do watch Doraleous and Associates avidly. I really hope the WoW event and what happened in it get referenced in the show, it would be great to see it become proper D&A canon :D.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
D&A is returning tomorrow! Hurray! As well as the new show "Extra Credit"! Thursdays are now Awesome again!

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
I'll be there. Where in Stormwind will they be, though? It's a pretty big place...

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
If I still had my WoW account I would totally hop on to have fun with these guys ^~^! They seem like a great bunch to players to hang out with for sure >~<! I'm still excited for Season 2 that's starting tomorrow, and I know it will be awesome ^~^!