Senior Yearbook Video Game Quotes

jmd102993

Mar 6, 2009
So ive been thinking about what quote i want to use for my senior yearbook this year, i know i need to do something from a game, and i know i want at least one funny one, and one serious one, so far im thinking

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to ###&@# you'? That was great." from glados from portal

and

"No Gods. No Kings. Only Men." From andrew Ryan From Bioshock

i dont like these specific ones thou because they are to recent and kinda cheesy

what quotes do you guys like?

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
jmd102993 said:
"No Gods. No Kings. Only Men." From andrew Ryan From Bioshock

i dont like these specific ones thou because they are to recent and kinda cheesy

what quotes do you guys like?
Actually, it's "No gods or kings, only man"

Now, I wouldn't call that cheesy, since he's saying that they (the people & city of Rapture) are not to be limited by or be restricted by a God or a ruler. (I'm kind of oversimplifying it here)

Anyway, for your funny one you can maybe have:
"We're off to kick the Collectors right in the daddy bags. That's enough for me." Kennith Donolly - Mass Effect 2

"You humans are all racist." Turian in the Citadel - Mass Effect 2

I'll try to come up w/ more later.

Lazarus Long

Nov 20, 2008
[/spoiler]
Or, if you're willing to go outside games: "What is best in life? Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
"You know me. When I make a promise..."

"Wake me... When you need me."

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world." - G-Man, Half-Life 2

That's actually the one I chose for my senior yearbook; 'tis a good one, in my opinion.

Matt_LRR

Unequivocal Fan Favorite
Nov 30, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."
Probably not ideal if you plan to get out of high school without one final visit to the guidance councilor.

-m

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
"The Universe isn't ready for the RAW sex appeal that I'd bring to their dull lives."
Tychus Finley. R.I.P. you glorious bastard.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I wanted the name on the back of my Year 12 Jersey to be, "SNAAAAAAKE?!" but the teacher said no.

Anyway, my quote would be some variation of, "Take this weapon. It's very powerful, especially against living things."

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

I used that one in mine.

IkeGreil29

Jul 25, 2010
"I've come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum" -- Duke Nukem

Ok, silliness aside...

I'll come back to you when I think this through...

"Man... still stuck in this chicken sh!t outfit..." -- StarCraft 2 Marine

"I need a weapon" -- Halo

"Awwww, shiiiiiiit!" -- Gothic 2

"Who do you think you are? Some kinda BLEEEP cowboy?" -- Metal Arms