Senpai Killer Round 61: Waifu Wars! (Cycle 2: IT'S OVER! KILLER HAS BEEN KILLED!)

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Caramel_Frappe: Drew, but with source material. I'm nowhere near creating images from scratch. That said, I'm really happy with how the gifs turned out this time! Mainly I overlaid the characters on the Dangan Ronpa execution scene and, with a couple of hiccups, tried to make the images move as smoove as possible. That desktop was...finicky, to say the least, but I'm proud of the end result.

Can't wait to see yours. >:3

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
JoJo said:
Alright, I gotta say... I gave the Spy a hard time indeed but he/she redeemed herself with the third question (or 2nd one, since the first didn't count?) But with that said, i'm screwed. I can see it now. I see it.

Fair Lady is on the banner. She's a drawing. She is also part of Dark Souls.... a video game. So at least I got to foresee my death.
Unless ironically, the Killer kills me before I am executed. That'd be an interesting twist of all things. Then again, I remember you JoJo sabotaging the past SK Round a few Rounds back so I am unsure if I can fully trust you bro.

Though that PM is legitimate and goes with what the other 2 users above stated. Perhaps the Spy really did PM them, and you're just being loyal to the crew. My only question is... which characters are from a video game (I won't consider the 2nd question into account since like... 90% of them are drawings).

[user]username sucks[/user] - Solaire of Astora (Spy never asked if the waifu was a female).

[user]Caramel Frappe[/user] (Me) - Fair Lady

[user]Drummodino[/user] - Agis

[user]TizzytheTormentor[/user] - Mitsuru

[user]Fractral[/user] - Zinnia

[user]sky14kemea[/user] - Alma

[user]JoJo[/user] - Big Daddy

[user]Protocal95[/user] - Dalish Pariah Merril

So that leaves us with eight suspects (including me, cause I am obviously a suspect and won't leave myself out since that's ganna get me killed regardless.) Personally I believe the Killer is either someone who was somewhat active in this Round or has been really dodging the bullet by not interacting as much. But I am honestly clueless as to who it could really be. At least the Spy narrowed it down nicely with the third question. So I apologize for bagging on yah.
I guess I should be honest here and admit that my waifu also debuted in a video game. Her clearly anime design and appearance in an anime this season may confuse some.

But I'm not the killer! If I was I would have killed the lamp first! I swear! It was shady, okay? Does this look like a face that would kill?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Okay, I reordered the player's list of the OP into a handy suspect's guide, including why each non-suspect is eliminated so you guys can easily check my work:

[HEADING=2]Waifu Suspects of St. Harem Academy:[/HEADING]​

Suspects:

Eliminated because they don't have a drawn waifu

Eliminated because their waifu doesn't originate from a video game

Eliminated because they are dead!

1. Aerosteam: Chihiro Fujisaki-EXECUTED CYCLE 2
4. Malbourne: Leorina-MURDERED CYCLE 2
6. JagermanXcell: Veronica Santangelo-MURDERED CYCLE 1-MEDIC
21. Dr. Thrax: Lamp-EXECUTED CYCLE 1
In short, our eight remaining suspects are:

username sucks
Caramel Frappe
Protocol95
sky14kemea
VanQ
Fractal
TizzytheTormentor
Drummodino

Use this wisely as I'm probably going to get iced for this :p

(Last edited at 23:14 GMT 13/01/2015)

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
The answer is clearly Drumm guys. He hasn't said much of anything and has an uncanny habit of getting picked as the killer.

Go for him first, then Frappe for the lols, then Protocol 95, then Username blows stinky wet dog farts sucks.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
@CaramelAndJoJo: Both of those lists are wrong by the way.

@sky: I'm dead, so I'm not allowed to help out on deciding who to vote for, telling you what that image of Alma is would be doing exactly that...

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
@Aerosteam: We know Caramel's list isn't quite right. Are you saying the picture of Alma isn't game-rendered? I wasn't 100% sure about that one but fell on the side it being rendered or a wildly modified photo since it doesn't look drawn to me, what's everyone else think?

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
@T0ad: Damn, good point, I missed that. Might be a couple of others on the banner that are different too, that Alma looks suspiciously drawn. I'll edit my post.

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
@T0ad: Eh, it's taken from the game I think, good enough that the spy accepted it anyway >.>

@Caramel: Yeah, I updated those two about ten minutes ago. Didn't realise the banner was being used for the question, that sets us back a bit.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Caramel Frappe said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Go for him first, then Frappe for the lols, then Protocol 95, then Username blows stinky wet dog farts sucks.
Why did I accept being your Lawyer that one Round again? Lol seems like you enjoy seeing me die every time >_>
I'm trollish like that, I'm sorry I can't help it. You make a show of it and it's great :D

Oodles of fun you are.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Deserteagleeye: Who is this mysterious post office company that keeps mailing polite letters of impending doom. Why do we not hunt them down ad kill THEM?!

Maybe if we kill these fiends the killer will be unable to kill and we'll be set free from this endless cycle of bloodshed and shit investigating!

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
There she stood with impeccable elegance being made out of the finest mahogany wood by the best craftsmen in the world. Her owner only wanted the finest and perfectest of all tables. And there she stood being finest and perfectest but something was eating away at her and it weren't the woodworms.

No she was going over the possibilities of who might be the killer at the academy she had been sent to! "I have to use my ability as arbiter to make an end to this" She mumbled to herself. "No not yet at this point I would just get it wrong. I need to wait a little bit longer, get more clues"

"Oh you don't need to worry little table-kun" a voice suddenly said.

Table-kun couldn't see who the individual who said this was because the room was to dimly lit. All that was certain is that this person probably didn't have a lot of depth to his/her character

"Who are you and what do you want?"

"Well I am the waifu killer obviously" The killer said as they started to sawed of Table-kun's legs. "And you kept to yourself mostly. No on will miss her, an ideal victim" The killer kept talking while they threw Table-kun's legs into the fireplace.

"Aaarrggh! It burns!" "Keep quite you stupid piece of Ikea shit." The killer continued to dismember Table-kun and when done threw her remains into the fireplace.

As the 2D menace left the room the only thing on Table-kun's mind was regret. Regret about not socializing about not doing more.

When the cleaning lady walked in the next morning the only thing she found was a pile of ash in the fireplace and sawdust all over the floor.

-fin-
This was my first time. So tell me, how did I do?
I don't think the warranty covers that.

JoJo

Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
Not you too Table-kun! :-(

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
@JoJo It's actually pretty nice up here in furniture heaven. I'ill see you when you die.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Odd that Rabbitboy was murdered, since he was on JoJo's suspect list...

Maybe the Killer is someone who isn't that invested in the game?

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
Speaking of which, why was Table kun on any of the lists in the first place? Isn't he from an anime, not a game?
@Aerosteam: He was the arbiter, I think. It's mentioned in the death post.

Oct 10, 2011
@Big Daddy: I see you have placed me at the top of the list. I do hope you aren't implying anything.

T0ad 0f Truth said:
Username blows stinky wet dog farts sucks.
My username is awesome... why you gotta be so mean?

Rabbitboy

Apr 11, 2014
Fractral said:
Speaking of which, why was Table kun on any of the lists in the first place? Isn't he from an anime, not a game?
And I was also a photo in the banner.