Sequels

Dyllbert

Mar 1, 2011
If there were any game out right now, what one would you most want to see a sequel (or prequel, 3 game in a series, expansion etc) for?

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I'd want to see the next Halo game, another Red Dead Redemption, another Megaman game (well done, none of that ZX bullshit), another Zelda game involving Majora's Mask, and, well... Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 3, a sequel to Prey, and Modern Warfare 3. All of which I'm guaranteed to get, so... guess it was kinda pointless listing them? :p

EDIT: Oh, and a proper sequel to Alan Wake.

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
Red Dead and L.A. Noire. Oddly both are by Rockstar, coincidence or do they just make good games?

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
darth jacen said:
Red Dead and L.A. Noire. Oddly both are by Rockstar, coincidence or do they just make good games?
L.A. Noire was made by Team Bondi...

Other than that I agree with you. Well... those two and Mass effect 3, Skyrim and the Old republic (if it counts) of course.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Imagunna say "XIII". Goddamn game ends on a major plot twist and we've YET to get a sequel. I mean, I could hunt down the comic book (Since it's been recently released in English) but damn do I ever want to see a game in XIII's style in HD.

TheShogun

May 22, 2011
I'd absolutely love to see another Jak and Daxter game, PlayStation Move Heroes doesn't count -_-

darth jacen

Sith Reviewer
Jul 15, 2009
lunncal said:
darth jacen said:
L.A. Noire was made by Team Bondi...

Other than that I agree with you. Well... those two and Mass effect 3, Skyrim and the Old republic (if it counts) of course.
Both had their hands in that pie and Rockstar produced, but nevertheless, good pics as well.

Jordi

Jun 6, 2009
Aside from the ones we are actually getting (DNF, Skyrim, ME3), I would really like to see a sequel to Baldur's Gate. Well, kind of a sequel. It probably shouldn't try to touch the original story too much. I would also like to see Final Fantasy come back to the PC. Oh, and maybe Counter-Strike Source could get an update (not really necessary though).

Edit: Oh, yeah, and I want Fable 2 for PC. Maybe then I'll think about buying 3. :p

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
Persona 5. It would be orgasmic!
Ninjas!
Yeah, just finished P4, so I want P5. Now. If it comes out as a PS3 exclusive I shall weep manly tears.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
hazabaza1 said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
Ninjas!
Yeah, just finished P4, so I want P5. Now. If it comes out as a PS3 exclusive I shall weep manly tears.
It was announced. The only confirmed platform so far is the PS3. One of the reasons I got one.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
hazabaza1 said:
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
Ninjas!
It was announced. The only confirmed platform so far is the PS3. One of the reasons I got one.
Yeah, I read up on some stuff, I just hope that a 360 release confirmation will be announced sometime soon.
I mean, Catherine is coming out of 360, so, why wouldn't Persona 5? Right? Right?