Serial Killer Round 57: The Dark Magi Rises Cycle 2 (Game Over, Magi is dead)

Oct 10, 2011
I am Sir User of House Sucks, and by my knight's honor this Dark Mage Eye shall die!

*Runs around and swings sword wildly*

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
[HEADING=1]Let me know if you're not happy with your house name. I had to make some of them up. Let me know ASAP if you want me to change the house name.[/HEADING]​

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
@Michi: The OP header says Round 52.

@username: The illustration is beautiful. It reminds me of the science fiction and fantasy books I used to browse in book stores. Even though I rarely took one home to read, it was always nice to pick them up just to see what was depicted on the cover.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
@Barbas I have it fixed in the edit I have open right now. Also, thanks for the odd number Barbas.

Oct 10, 2011
@Barbas: The picture is actually just fan art. The character is from Stephen King's Dark Tower series. It's a nice blend of several genres, mostly fantasy, but also with some science fiction, western, and horror mixed in.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
@Derpy It's level 75 and it is a shiny. However, it can't be caught with a Pokeball.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
This is a fine predicament if the King of Asparagus were involved. I must confess, his daughter Lilium is a handsome young woman. Yes, yes, my son, the present Duke of Trolling-ton, is quite smitten with her. I shall hope to arrange their courtship once our business here is dealt with.

*sips whiskey*

In any case, how does the evening fare for you?

kingofkumquats

Mar 5, 2012
Oh, simply lovely. I had a visit from Lord Mango, and Strawberry tells me he is handling the gold well. Although one of my lazy servants hasn't done any work since I shot him.

SirDerpy

May 4, 2013
I really must say, though, it's so lovely of Dame Michi to provide lodgings for us. N-not that I think she's lovely or anything, ew n-no! I'm just p-pointing out that we should all be grateful she so kindly offered up her manse for our pleasure.

@Barbas: Where do you find the time to procure all these magnificent works of art?

@Lizmichi: Not even a master ball?

...Can I use it on Barbas then?

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
I say Lord Barbas, you look particularly dastardly this evening. Is there some bit of information you wish to share?
[sub]captcha: always there... Oh my.[/sub]

Aye, Sir Derpy, you are right. I have forgotten my manners. I must remember to thank Dame Michi for her hospitality this evening, despite the somewhat violent affair calling for the event.