Serial Killer Round 57: The Dark Magi Rises Cycle 2 (Game Over, Magi is dead)

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@James: Nice death man.

Also, I sort of think this is the first time I've ever been mentioned when someone died. Never thought it would be in conjunction with electric fence enchantments. >.<

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
@House Tsun: I... I can agree with that. Onwards! To visual novel heaven! With our new found friendship, nothing can stop us!

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
[HEADING=1]Read this please.[/HEADING]​

I forgot to put something in the OP for the Ghost, at death they also get to know any and all questions the spy asked, and the anwsers. Also, Neo, Link and I are rebuilding the SK Council. They will be in charge of making the over all rules for the game for the roles, and the game its self. Of course input is more then welcome from non-council members. It will be made up of 3 older players and 3 newer players. The older players have already agreed, but I'll PM the 3 new players we would like to give the chance to first. We picked based on who has GMed well run rounds, and one is someone with a non-GM perspective, and has given good input.

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
@Derpy: @Elf: I am glad to see that both of you have grown. As promised, here are your VNs.

Except Dirty Cop 3: Gendoleon's Awakening. I'm keeping that one.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Guys, I'm at a 60% voting rate. More of you need to vote, or I'm killing someome off that didn't vote.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
@Michi: Yeah, you'll probably have to announce it in the group; people have just totally forgotten in past rounds due to other stuff.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
C'mon peeps! We can't lose a third round in a row to the serial killer. That would just be embarrassing. Vote already dangit! Don't make me seduce you into voting.

Vote for someone, babes!

kingofkumquats

Mar 5, 2012
Oh, the suspense is killing me. All I can do is sit here sharpening my sword while awaiting the coming execution with only the sad singing voice of my squire, Cranberry to keep me company.