Serial Killer Round 77: Experiment 3-0159: Now with extra Science! Round over! Killer wins!

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Gritch...
[HEADING=1]WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?[/HEADING]

WHY HAVE YOU MADE ME INTO WAIFU?!?

Also your waifu is shit.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Demagogue said:
My eyes!!
You should really be more careful in the future. If you get it in your eyes, it is going to sting.

Har har.

Dank memes aside, I questioned Gritch on the whole Trickster thing because I thought it was a bit strange that once you die, you become a trickster.

Turns out you only can make a vote change *once* in the game. So I guess you need to make it count.

Just thought I'd clarify that, in case anyone else had a case of the herp derps like myself.

Also...

gritch said:
Dying isn't much fun and dying round one is even worse. To condensate, the first person to be murdered gets the alternative ability to swap the vote tally between two targets once per round
So I take it that One player becomes a compound produced by a condensation reaction?

Har har. Dank science meymey!

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
Wary Wolf said:
Gritch...
[HEADING=1]WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!?[/HEADING]

WHY HAVE YOU MADE ME INTO WAIFU?!?

Also your waifu is shit.

You wanna make some money?

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
BeerTent said:

You wanna make some money?
Hell yeah! You can pimp this booty! I bet we could make a mint with the furry crowd. Tail jobs for everyone!

[HEADING=2]
*WAIFU PROTOCOL 64.2 ACTIVATED*​
[/HEADING]

N-no... I am sorry. I cannot! I-I must save myself for Gritch-i-kun...

Wait... What?

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
You follow the crowd into the second room. Inside are rows of medical chairs, about 5 rows of 10, evenly spaced and all pointed toward a large screen on the oposite side of the room. The large screen displays, "PLEASE TAKE A SEAT" in red lettering, flickering occasionally. You find a seat following the lead of those around you.

The seat feels as though it were designed to be sterile but years of negligence gives quite the opposite impression. Various tubes and apparatus whose purpose you could only wildly speculate about hang from the back. It looks as if the chair could've pivoted on its base but the layers of dust and rust covering those mechanism suggest against its continued functionality.

You take your seat, leaning back onto the slightly reclined chair, and stare at the screen on the far side of the room. Once everyone has appeared to have taken their seat a familiar voice comes from over the intercom on the ceiling.

Thank you all for your cooperation. We have a short video to explain your contribution to SCIENCE[small][sup]TM[/sup][/small].We ask for your undivided attention.

At this restraints quickly sprang from the chair, wrapping tightly around your arms and legs. Blinders extend on either side of the head rest forcing you to look forward. The screen begins to flicker rapidly before the message displayed eventually fades and replaced by something new:

War. Destruction. Chaos. No... No!

You close your eyes but the images remain - after images burnt with a faint warmth on your eyelids. You feel a sharp prick on the side of your neck. A syringe. A warmth slowly begins to spread across you radiating from the injection point. After several minutes the sensation passes and you slowly open your eyes. The restraints release.

Very well. Shall we begin?
[hr]Role Assignment will now begin.

Mind your inboxes!

Sidenote: I take full responsibility for the alterations made to [user]Wary Wolf[/user] and as such demand a 50% cut on any profits he obtains due to said alterations.[sub]And I swear if anyone else refers to Holo as a shit waifu I'll cuts them.[/sub]

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Is there any chance the restraints allow a crossing of the legs? Or perhaps they cover the crotchular region? an I tip my hat into my lap?

Need to hide a boner here.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
gritch said:
Sidenote: I take full responsibility for the alterations made to [user]Wary Wolf[/user] and as such demand a 50% cut on any profits he obtains due to said alterations.[sub]And I swear if anyone else refers to Holo as a shit waifu I'll cuts them.[/sub]
[HEADING=2]*WAIFU PROTOCOL 3 ACTIVATED*[/HEADING]​

G-Gritch-i-kun... Does that mean you want an arrangement where we share things 50/50? I.. I don't know what to say...

Y-yes...

Man, my head hurts like a *****.

Anyway, because Secondhand Revenant possessed me to saw off my testicles with a jagged piece of glass last round, I'd also suggest he also gets a share. Granted though, he's not here, and I'm not sure how much continuity goes along with this game. [sub]Eh. I was actually suggesting that *I* was the shit waifu that you have created, but if you have to explain the joke it's not very good.[/sub]

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
So, peeps, how's it going.

I'm in mourning over the results of referendum held in the UK, but other than that, I'm OK.

Now, let's get to murdering, shall we.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
Wary Wolf said:
G-Gritch-i-kun... Does that mean you want an arrangement where we share things 50/50? I.. I don't know what to say...

Y-yes...
You seem to be under a mistaken notion of why I made you like that in the first place. *grabs his orient cane* Now go out there and make me some money.[sub]I got the joke. I turned you into Holo. But you still called her(yourself) a shit waifu. I don't care who you are, you call her a shit waifu and Imma cuts you.[/sub]

@BeerTent: I'll leave this one under your skillful management. Might I suggest starting with that fellow [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.939537-Serial-Killer-Round-77-Experiment-3-0159-Now-with-extra-Science-assigning-roles#23699757] over there? Vital signs suggest he'd be of the appropriate disposition.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
DoPo said:
So, peeps, how's it going.

I'm in mourning over the results of referendum held in the UK, but other than that, I'm OK.

Now, let's get to murdering, shall we.
I've been feeling down about it too, and I don't even consider us outright screwed by it. The uncertainty makes me uneasy.

Well, I live in Northern Ireland, so I can either escape down south or hope people here are convinced to join with the rest of Ireland if things get really bad without the EU.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
Well, this feels like a normal friday for me. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll be fine.

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
gritch said:
Wary Wolf said:

Y-yes...
You seem to be under a mistaken notion of why I made you like that in the first place. *grabs his orient cane* Now go out there and make me some money.[sub]I got the joke. I turned you into Holo. But you still called her(yourself) a shit waifu. I don't care who you are, you call her a shit waifu and Imma cuts you.[/sub]

@BeerTent: I'll leave this one under your skillful management. Might I suggest starting with that fellow [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.939537-Serial-Killer-Round-77-Experiment-3-0159-Now-with-extra-Science-assigning-roles#23699757] over there? Vital signs suggest he'd be of the appropriate disposition.
It's cool.

I got someone lined up who's gonna drop half a grand on a Glass Bottom Boat.

I'm not talking about any vehicles either.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
gritch said:
You seem to be under a mistaken notion of why I made you like that in the first place. *grabs his orient cane* Now go out there and make me some money.
Oh... Ok Gritch-i-kun.. I will work *very* hard for you so you can get that grant money.

You vicious bastard! You twist my mind to feel nothing but love for you and all you do is pimp me for chump change! It is you sir who is going to get cut!

But I would do anything for science!

For science... Wait... What was I angry about again?.[sub]Fair call. Disregard. I was the one who didn't get it, and derped out. DERRRRP[/sub]

TizzytheTormentor said:
Biting yer tail will make you cough up hairballs.

2/10 would not waifu.
I'd expect that advice and opinion from a blue cat.

Have no fear, Moe-wagon is here!
You have beat me sir. 10/10

*Schlick*

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Caramel Frappe said:
@gritch: I.. I can't stop watching. Where is this GIF from if I may ask? ... *feelsbadforthesharkthough*
It's from Nichijou.

The character is... The Professor. She has a thing for sharks... And roll cakes.

It's a fun little high school comedy anime. Would generally recommend.

Think: Lucky Star or Chromartie. (I personally think it's better than the former... No one seems to know the latter T-T)