Serial Killer, Round 80 - Resident Evil: A Game of Consequences...

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
I am in as I finally have the spare time, do I need to confirm somewhere else?

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
dragoongfa said:
I am in as I finally have the spare time, do I need to confirm somewhere else?
Nah, you're fine. As long as I note it and log it, it's good.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
How about a bad joke?

What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with a boob job?

One's a crusty bus station and the other's a busty crustacean

I warned you

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Caramel Frappe said:
@FalloutJack: Why doesn't the Entwined get cool characters from the RE series?
The Entwined get to be whatever main characters that aren't taken up as a role they want to be.

...come to think of it, that could've included Tofu, but fuck it, it's mine now.

JUMBO PALACE said:
How about a bad joke?

What's the difference between a dirty bus stop and a lobster with a boob job?

One's a crusty bus station and the other's a busty crustacean

I warned you
So, a crab with a boob job... The guy from One Punch Man?

Armadox said:
Where. Is. The. Hexagon. Crank!?!
Do I look like I own this facility? ASK WESKER!!

...if you can find him.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
SO!

You're all minding your own business in the facility, checking out puzzle locks and looking for oddly-shaped keys when...there is a sound from the ventilation duct! Is it him? Can the Tyrant get around in such a confining space? The vent opens, and out pops a...

What.

The...large block of Tofu pulls out a whistle, then.

Being totally honest here, folks. No idea how that even works. Nevertheless, he pops back into the ductwork and is gone.

[HEADING=2]The Game Is On! Will the Killer KILL SOMEONE please?[/HEADING]

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I here some weird shit went down at that mansion just outside of the city. Freaking rich people, am I right?

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
I here some weird shit went down at that mansion just outside of the city. Freaking rich people, am I right?
Yeah, apparently they just keep pots full of "herbs" standing around everywhere. Bunch of rich stoners.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Fat Hippo said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
Yeah, apparently they just keep pots full of "herbs" standing around everywhere. Bunch of rich stoners.
What really gets me though is how some of the pictures I've seen seem to show off red and yellow ones. I'm pretty sure it's a felony to make new variants like that...

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Shoggoth2588 said:
Fat Hippo said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
What really gets me though is how some of the pictures I've seen seem to show off red and yellow ones. I'm pretty sure it's a felony to make new variants like that...
On the upper hand? The blue ones are a complete detox. Far out, man...

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Shoggoth2588 said:
Fat Hippo said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
Damn straight it's a felony. Smoking those weird new kinds can't be good for you. Just look how the people walk around that place. Shuffling around and moaning like a bunch of, well...zombies.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Fat Hippo said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
Fat Hippo said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
Damn straight it's a felony. Smoking those weird new kinds can't be good for you. Just look how the people walk around that place. Shuffling around and moaning like a bunch of, well...zombies.
This is bath salts and krokodil all over again man. It's only a matter of time before someone gets really hurt. I know a guy who takes care of the dogs over there...haven't heard from him in a while.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
[HEADING=1]CRASH!!![/HEADING]​

[HEADING=2]The Killer has made his first move...[/HEADING]​

Someone in your party has just died.

It will continue, one by one, until the Tyrant is found and dealt with.

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
If we're doing death themes then if I die this is what I want playing upon everyone hearing my screams of confused arousal.