Set your own map marker!

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Ok so when we find out Extragorey is a rapist do we all put our heads through a wall for being so naive?

Hey guys I have something fun to do! Put where you live on this map lets see how many we can get it will be fun!

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
Zack Alklazaris said:
Ok so when we find out Extragorey is a rapist do we all put our heads through a wall for being so naive?

Hey guys I have something fun to do! Put where you live on this map lets see how many we can get it will be fun!
Haha, thanks for the confidence man. But this map isn't where people live, in case you haven't looked at it yourself.

Hmm... Russia's looking pretty empty. Show some love for the motherland, people!

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Extragorey said:
Zack Alklazaris said:

Haha, thanks for the confidence man. But this map isn't where people live, in case you haven't looked at it yourself.
lol so it is. This is rather grand.

Zarkov

Mar 26, 2010
I made one in Germany. I also made one in Kentucky, but in German. Pretty cool idea, I'll have to come back and visit this map.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
I added Poland, word on the street is that they cannot into space.
I had to look that one up; seems a pretty weird meme.
But anyway, good to see people adding some Russian markers... The "From Russia with love" marker made me laugh.
Also whoever put the "Secret soviet hideout" marker in Antarctica (next to that OTHER secret hideout)... That's genius, lol. Great to see some 'interaction' going on between different markers, if you know what I mean.
But I think the Valve HQ marker is still my favourite so far.

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
A marker in Japan:
"Schoolgirl advisory: Watch out for tentacles"

What is that, like an Elfen Lied reference or something?

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Extragorey said:
imnotparanoid said:
I added Poland, word on the street is that they cannot into space.
I had to look that one up; seems a pretty weird meme.
But anyway, good to see people adding some Russian markers... The "From Russia with love" marker made me laugh.
Also whoever put the "Secret soviet hideout" marker in Antarctica (next to that OTHER secret hideout)... That's genius, lol.
Ha ha funnily enough, those where me as well!
I do love markers

Extragorey

Dec 24, 2010
webepoop said:
I wonder who'll get my cannibalism joke!
hint: it's over the Andes!
Yeah, I saw that. Didn't think it was referring to cannibalism at the time, but now I see it. ;)