Settle any world dispute!

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
We all have our own perspective on things. Sometimes we believe that our way is the only correct answer, being the stubborn creatures that we are. Others are more open-minded and simply let the world unfold and try not to get involved. Whatever your demeanour, imagine now if you will that you were God all along (or if you don't like the religious take on things, let's just say you are omniscient and know EVERYTHING).

No this is not one of those 'What would you do first?' selfish kind of threads. What I really want to know is what disputes or controversies (based on your current opinions) would you solve for the world.

..........................You are now this basically..........................

Example questions:
Does China have the right to Tibet?
Is being a homosexual influenced by nature/nurture, choice, or a combination of them?
Islam vs Judaism. Who deserves all that desert?
Which one of the Wiggles has the best hair?

It can be any opinion you have and unfortunately most of these opinions would be controversial. So please, to each his/her own. We are all entitled to an opinion. No flame wars. To not denounce others opinions. Be a grown up.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
Well these are easy questions, and the answers I give are obviously the right ones.
First I'd play Bob Marley all around the world all the time. That ought to help. Then I'd go back in time and stoped the bullet that killed Ghandi. God really is an oddball in protecting humans. Hittle has suffered several assasination attemps, but by luck survived them all. But a guy like Ghandi get shot. I can see the whole free choice thing, but comeone you're not helping God.

On to the bonus questions.
no
if choice exists it's a combination of all 3, just like all other human behaviour.
no
?

Jordi

Jun 6, 2009
First order of business: Get a big ass LCD screen and a keyboard with more than twenty keys. Then:

Does China have the right to Tibet?
No, Tibet has the right to Tibet.
Is being a homosexual influenced by nature/nurture, choice, or a combination of them?
Mostly nature. Nurture primarily affects how long it is "suppressed".
Islam vs Judaism. Who deserves all that desert?
Both, or neither. They can all go live there in peace. Anyone who would even consider violence against another person for something as stupid as religion immediately gets the piano treatment (see OPs picture).
Which one of the Wiggles has the best hair?
I'm sure if I was omniscient, I would know what this is and I would have an awesome opinion about it. You'll just have to take my word for it.

I think I would most want to settle disputes about religion. That should cut down on the number of wars and murders dramatically.

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
A couple of you have misinterpreted my question. But that's okay. I'm not asking to use your powers to change stuff, I'm just saying that you are all knowing and know the correct answer for everything. Even if you think Hitler was a nice well-rounded person (I loled) then you can tell the world seeming as you are right about everything.

goatzilla8463

Dec 11, 2008
Hitler was a nice well rounded person. In fact, I would go so far as to say he was merely a misunderstood funster :p

With that aside, I'd like to think that all disputes and "controversies" are only that which they are because of how the media portrays the situation and how the people lap up what the media has to say.

I don't want to sound like an elitist dickhead (yes, I am a bit) but most people in this world are stupid. Let's take the Tibet Vs China situation. Both have equally good claims to that useless pile of mountains but since the media of the West will always be critical of the Chinese, they will obviously feel obliged to make a huge fuss of human rights violations and so on. The media creates the spark of controversy and as soon as it has lit the paper in the stupid people's minds, suddenly China is an agressor.

Tibet has been a part of China for a very long time and controversy over the matter only really comes about when opinionated people who really know nothing about the situation decide to come along and make reports to people who know even less about the matter.

Basically, I feel that it is perhaps better to accept that there are issues in this world and that our own involvement will only aggravate the situation and ultimately be detrimental to helping solve anything.