Sexiest Accents?

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
So what do you consider The Sexy Accent?

For me it's a 3 way tie...

Irish, god it's just plain hot, helped by the fact Ireland has a lot of red heads.

Texan, I don't know why but for some reason it's pretty hot on women.

Russian, I don't mean the modern Russian trollop one, I mean the cold war era James Bond movie type one, which is just plain hot.

So what accent makes your pants tight?

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
British sound pretty sexy to me.

I don't know why

Edit: Oh and Italian, just because if anyone has heard Italian being spoken they know why it's considered the most beautiful language in the world

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Depends on the gender. For example, a Brooklyn accent is ridonkulously sexy on a woman but only moderately sexy on a man. Anything eastern European sounds sexy on a woman but scary on a man. Western European sounds good on men but pretentious on women. Indian accents sound kind of dorky on men but totally hawt on women.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
Southern and French on ladies

But really, most accents are interesting to me. If the girl if pretty the accent is just a plus that makes me even more interested.

ParticleBliss

Jan 8, 2010
Accents don't really do it for me, except when the person is speaking in their native tongue, like Italian.

That said, I knew this Irish girl who had a sweet accent.

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
The Walken.

I have no idea why but if people only talked to me like Christopher Walken all day, I'd be totally happy.

However, that's an unwieldy way of going about the day, since it'd take forever to get information..out of...people with pau...ses in awkward....places

Doctor What

Jul 29, 2008
Not so much an accent but I like higher pitched voices, it's more feminine to me, and that's what I look for. But for the sake of OT, I'd have to say French, British, or Russian.