"Sexiest" song in your playlist?

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
In my playlist? Hmm, well that's a good question, because I generally do not quantify songs in my music collection via the quality of "sexiest" - in point of fact I don't think that human procreation or tangential focuses tend to feature much in the genres I frequent the most, and if it does I probably didn't notice because it was obscured by metaphor or some such.

So... yeah, that's not leaving me a great deal of material to choose from... therefore I'm going to pick a song that is definitely 100% sex-related, just in a creepy and somewhat disturbing fashion: Gothic Lolita by Emilie Autumn.
For those curious about the content but not curious enough to click on the embedded video and listen to it, Here is the first verse and the chorus, which should be enough for you to get the drift:
  • How old are you?
    I'm older than you'll ever be
    I've been dead a thousand years
    And lived only two or three
    I don't mind telling you
    My life was ended by your hand
    The kind of murder where nobody dies
    But I don't suppose you'd understand
    Call off the search
    We've found her

If I am Lolita
    Then you are a criminal
    And you should be killed
    By an army of little girls
    The law won't arrest you
    The world won't detest you
    You never did anything
    Any man wouldn't do
    I'm Gothic Lolita
    And you are a criminal
    I'm not even legal
    I'm just a dead little girl
    But ruffles and laces
    And candy sweet faces
    Directed your furtive hand
    I perfectly understand
    So it's my fault?
    No, Gothic Lolita
Like I said, "sexiness" isn't really a quality I can generally attribute to the music I select.

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot that I have Poe's Haunted album in my collection, which contains this particular song:
I've only listened to the album a couple of times since I bought it, but I can attest that the lyrics in this particular song made my sister uncomfortable enough to ask me to turn it off when the album got to that point.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010

Seriously though, if I could play this song for my first time, that would be heaven!

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
"I'm gonna love you like I've never been hurt before, I'm gonna love you like I'm indestructible"

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Well, i do have the whole "Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By" from Lovage in my playlist (Jennifer Charles is TOTALLY awesome-sexy) And yeah... i have all Elysian Fields songs in there too.... so hard to pick.

MAYBE this: But it is also funny/cheesy

or maybe this:

SEXY...

adakias

Jul 15, 2010

Granted, the entire album is called "CexCells", so this isn't particularly shocking.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
[HEADING=2]NOTHING![/HEADING]

Elonas

Apr 16, 2009
Sacman said:
Elonas said:

This would be mine!
I prefer the Sinatra and Nat King Cole versions...<.<
Thank the power of Marlboro's for that voice...<.<
I never said I prefered the Bayonetta version. It just is sexier, at least in my opinion!