Shadow of the Colossus Problem

Diablo27

Jul 18, 2010
Launcelot111 said:
krazykidd said:
Daystar Clarion said:
krazykidd said:
Do you even need the bow to complete the game? I have played the game before , but i don't remember ever needing the bow ... Except for MAYBE the flying colossus .
Yes, several Colossi have to be toppled or brought to ground by using the bow.

The giant sand dragon springs to mind. You have to puncture it's air sacks with arrow to bring it low enough so you can jump onto it.
Yeah thats true that flying guy ... Only scratch what i said. Btw are there any others ... I really have to replay this game.
There's the last colossus where you have to shoot it in the right places so he'll swat that place and give you a chance to move around. And if I recall correctly, there's the one that lives in the sand that you have to shoot in the face or something while riding away from him too.

OT: I don't remember having to get the bow, so I have to ask a simple question: did you try pushing right twice? Maybe the order is sword>fists>bow
Thanks for your help, I've got it now. The instruction just told me to push left and right to select different weapons so I thought the bow was left and sword was right, leading me to push left and right and repeating that when I couldn't find the bow. If I push the same direction more than once I can get to the bow, I feel like a moron but thanks! :D

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Diablo27 said:
Launcelot111 said:
krazykidd said:
Daystar Clarion said:
krazykidd said:
Do you even need the bow to complete the game? I have played the game before , but i don't remember ever needing the bow ... Except for MAYBE the flying colossus .
Yes, several Colossi have to be toppled or brought to ground by using the bow.

The giant sand dragon springs to mind. You have to puncture it's air sacks with arrow to bring it low enough so you can jump onto it.
Yeah thats true that flying guy ... Only scratch what i said. Btw are there any others ... I really have to replay this game.
There's the last colossus where you have to shoot it in the right places so he'll swat that place and give you a chance to move around. And if I recall correctly, there's the one that lives in the sand that you have to shoot in the face or something while riding away from him too.

OT: I don't remember having to get the bow, so I have to ask a simple question: did you try pushing right twice? Maybe the order is sword>fists>bow
Thanks for your help, I've got it now. The instruction just told me to push left and right to select different weapons so I thought the bow was left and sword was right, leading me to push left and right and repeating that when I couldn't find the bow. If I push the same direction more than once I can get to the bow, I feel like a moron but thanks! :D

Well, at least you can now start to play one of the best videogames ever, have fun.