Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
It's been a long time a'coming, but it's almost here...

Alright, chummers! Get your gear ready!
Just don't be late with the wheels this time you drekking rigger! Last time, we had to zap a Knight Errant squad with enough mojo to level a small house before you showed up!
Hey man! It wasn't my fault! I had a rakking decker in my rig! Needed Quicksave to bail me outta' that one!
Yeah, well at least we bombshelled out of there before the boys in black showed up to back up those Errant chipheads. You did end up pulling our asses out of the fire in the end.

Just, watch out for Black IC on the networks this time, we don't need to call Docwagon on you because you or our wirehead jacked into the wrong thing on this run. Oh, and bring the big guns you have, that Johnson didn't feel right and this might go south fast, in which case we're gonna have to geek a bunch of badges.
Ahh, it always goes bad. If you ain't figuring the run's gonna turn sour, you ain't gonna last long in the shadows.
I know that, I've just got a worse feeling about this run than usual chummer... My gut says that drekhead of a Johnson is setting us up for something and we're gonna deal with a catfood of black ops corp boys to get outta there or something.
I'm thinkin'...cyberzombies. They don't like the goblinized in this part of the world. There might be a project to convert a bunch of those guys...

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:

Just don't be late with the wheels this time you drekking rigger! Last time, we had to zap a Knight Errant squad with enough mojo to level a small house before you showed up!
Hey man! It wasn't my fault! I had a rakking decker in my rig! Needed Quicksave to bail me outta' that one!
Yeah, well at least we bombshelled out of there before the boys in black showed up to back up those Errant chipheads. You did end up pulling our asses out of the fire in the end.

Just, watch out for Black IC on the networks this time, we don't need to call Docwagon on you because you or our wirehead jacked into the wrong thing on this run. Oh, and bring the big guns you have, that Johnson didn't feel right and this might go south fast, in which case we're gonna have to geek a bunch of badges.
Ahh, it always goes bad. If you ain't figuring the run's gonna turn sour, you ain't gonna last long in the shadows.
I know that, I've just got a worse feeling about this run than usual chummer... My gut says that drekhead of a Johnson is setting us up for something and we're gonna deal with a catfood of black ops corp boys to get outta there or something.
I'm thinkin'...cyberzombies. They don't like the goblinized in this part of the world. There might be a project to convert a bunch of those guys...
I was thinking something old and magical. They have been messing around with the dreking Azzies so blood magic isn't out of the question, and blood magic is always trouble for every drekhead who gets involved in it.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:
vallorn said:
FalloutJack said:

I was thinking something old and magical. They have been messing around with the dreking Azzies so blood magic isn't out of the question, and blood magic is always trouble for every drekhead who gets involved in it.
I wouldn't figure dem Azzies having a branch office in China, though.