Shameful, Shameful Vandalism

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Blimey said:
Seriously, some people have no shame. Some asshat(s) glued a shitload of pictures of furries to my car windows while I was at work today. Covered my goddamned windows with them.

The true bitchslap here is that I hate furries with a violent passion. Maybe this is karma.

No matter. Your job is to fucking RAAAAAAAAAGE with me. (And possibly relate stories of times you were vandalized in a bizarre, outlandish way.)

(And no, I didn't take a picture of it, although in retrospect I wish I had.)
It's not really karma unless you did something to them first. From my prospective, it's irony.

But anyway, no rage from me. Just laughter at the bizarre vandalism.

Iconsting

Apr 14, 2009
Vandalism is commonplace in my neighborhood. Usually it's just small stuff like stealing lawn flamingos or throwing golf balls at the playground, but there was this one time where a few High School Freshman snuck into the local pool, threw a bunch of chairs in, and broke the lock on the back gate allowing them to leave. Later, I found out those same guys had gone out to the neighborhood dock, unbolted the bench that was out there, and threw it into the lake. Now we need to sign into the pool in order for us to go out there. I used to bring my friends down there to go fishing, but now I have to pay to get them in! If that wasn't enough,they've broken stop signs, one of them owns a machete, they set fire in the forest which is a nature preserve, they've destroyed street lights, and now I can't even go outside without getting death glares from my own neighbors. My mom wants to know why I don't go outside much? Maybe it's because people my age are going to get me run out of town with pitchforks and torches.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Aylaine said:
Hmm, it was more of a fun joke, but when I used to work at a supermarket, friends shrink wrapped 8 grocery carts against my truck so I couldn't drive away. I just stood there, thinking ''Something about this picture isn't quite---ohh WOW.'' Then I laughed for about 40 seconds, busted out my box cutter and started shanking.
For some reason, this reminds me of that Pranksters skit on SNL with Christopher Walken...

Zetsubou

Sep 14, 2009
Iconsting said:
Vandalism is commonplace in my neighborhood. Usually it's just small stuff like stealing lawn flamingos or throwing golf balls at the playground, but there was this one time where a few High School Freshman snuck into the local pool, threw a bunch of chairs in, and broke the lock on the back gate allowing them to leave. Later, I found out those same guys had gone out to the neighborhood dock, unbolted the bench that was out there, and threw it into the lake. Now we need to sign into the pool in order for us to go out there. I used to bring my friends down there to go fishing, but now I have to pay to get them in! If that wasn't enough,they've broken stop signs, one of them owns a machete, they set fire in the forest which is a nature preserve, they've destroyed street lights, and now I can't even go outside without getting death glares from my own neighbors. My mom wants to know why I don't go outside much? Maybe it's because people my age are going to get me run out of town with pitchforks and torches.
And that is exactly why freshman need to be beaten into subservience; although as a freshman mentor I probably shouldn't think that.

Meh, the most vandalism our town sees is dicks drawn onto things.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Zetsubou said:
Meh, the most vandalism our town sees is dicks drawn onto things.
You should've seen mine. It was a Catholic school and it had "SLAYER" written all over the place. o_O

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Other than the occasional graffitti writings/carvings into walls & such, not much.

arcticphoenix95

Apr 30, 2010
Wardnath said:
zpfanatic81195 said:
Wardnath said:
zpfanatic81195 said:
GeorgeLopezFnarr said:
You totally deserved it.
Care to explain why?
Ignore that guy, he's a complete troll. Report him and move on.
How is he being a troll?
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.203800-Downfall-of-Music?page=2

Just looks like a troll post to me. >_>
But that was a different guy. EDIT: sorry, i thought you meant page 1. sorry >_>

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
I just think furries go along with that painfully irritating sub-culture of teen girls I saw too much of in my high-school. All these stupid girls wearing cat-ears and tails, dressing in goddamned fake fur. It was just too much for me. Plus, seeing a woodland animal with tits just...it ain't natural.

But its not like I walk around going "Rah rah I hate furries bluurrgghh". I very rarely say anything. It turned out the person who glued them to my windows is just some dick I work with. He got caught last month trying to put salt in the coffee at work. I'm assuming he thinks these are amusing pranks.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Blimey said:
I just think furries go along with that painfully irritating sub-culture of teen girls I saw too much of in my high-school. All these stupid girls wearing cat-ears and tails, dressing in goddamned fake fur. It was just too much for me. Plus, seeing a woodland animal with tits just...it ain't natural.

But its not like I walk around going "Rah rah I hate furries bluurrgghh". I very rarely say anything. It turned out the person who glued them to my windows is just some dick I work with. He got caught last month trying to put salt in the coffee at work. I'm assuming he thinks these are amusing pranks.
Wearing cat ears and a tail doesn't make you a furry. That said. If it didn't do any damage I wouldn't worry about it to much. Sure they're ass holes but it isn't worth getting worked up over.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
In college, someone put sour cream on my window. The oil would not come off in the car wash (I held my head out the window to get to the car wash). I went to class, and by the time I got back someone cleaned it off for me using a degreasing agent. I love Christian college.