Shamus Plays: LOTRO, Part 15

The Random One

May 29, 2008
And now you must bring me... A SHRUBBERY!

I loved Lulzy's indignant emote when she realized the other hobbits. Matching hats yes.

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Hahaha, loved this post, especially the part about hobbit Power rangers........almost makes you wonder........

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
"I take the journal back to Wilimar.

Yeah. You can't look in the backpack. You can't take the bow. The only thing you can do is swipe the torn and completely unreadable book."

"Do you people MIND? I'm trying to roleplay here and you guys just...

Hey. Blue. Purple. Green. We're just a couple of Hobbits short of being able to make our own Power Rangers team. Either of you two know someone in yellow or red that could join us?"

Shamus, this article is always hilarious, keep it up :)

EDIT:

"Why were you shooting arrows before you were ready?" I ask him. I can't believe I'm giving this advice. Poor Callum must be new to killing. I found it takes a while to get the hang of it, although I was never foolish enough to attack someone in a populated area when they were inside a building and I wasn't ready for a fight. It's a rookie mistake of legendary proportions. Assassins for years will be telling the story of the guy who left his weapon and ran away after he attacked a door with his only arrow.

Epic^

Sucal

Dragonborn Ponyeater
Dec 23, 2009
So now, I wonder.... will Lulzy vanquish the black rider for Honor, Glory and Pies...

Or will she instead step aside, like someone elses flies.

Amarsir

Jul 7, 2009
Brilliant! I cracked up at the diary entry, and was prepared to say that was the best part. But it turns out the rest was also the best part. Whole thing purely made of best part.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Mostly the hobbit quests are the ridiculous ones. Although pretty much every starting area has some odd ones.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I just started playing again and I partially blame you. Although it's not such a bad thing, except for the money.

Dr. Danger

Let's Talk Lobotomy
Dec 24, 2008
I believe I found something new to follow. This had me in fits.

Going to go read the others now. Au revior!