Share some things that make you smile!

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
"How can we possibly get more ridiculous than Jim Carrey's spandex Riddler outfit?"
"Hmm...."
Ah, one more thing on this, found a Reddit post that sums up part of the problem with this design. My main issue is that aside from a painted on question mark there's no reason to identify this design as Riddler but this is also a good point.

Riddler Problem.jpg

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Ah, one more thing on this, found a Reddit post that sums up part of the problem with this design. My main issue is that aside from a painted on question mark there's no reason to identify this design as Riddler but this is also a good point.

View attachment 5305
I mean, they *could* do a Riddler like this and have it work, but not when Batman's still wearing the bat ear cowl. That's the disconnect, far as I can tell. If Batman was running around with gear bought at the local Police Supply Store, I'd hate it, but it'd at least be thematically consistent.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Zombieland Saga has, 100%, the best isekai beginning in the industry, and then isn't an isekai. It's hilarious

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

View attachment 5305
That is a good point. And exactly why I fucking hate it when dipshits think they're being woke by saying Batman is an unethical billionaire and should just be redistributing his wealth or some shit. Fuck billionaires, but ma'am this is fucking fictional. Let me enjoy this crazy dude running around in a bat costume and demand accountability from an actual billionaire.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines

I find this hilarious for so many reasons:

1. DICE was so fucking lazy, instead of having takedown animations for prone enemies, they made an animation where you pat the enemy and HE STANDS UP ON HIS OWN. And there are takedown animations where you knock the enemy down to ground to stab them. Just amazingly inept.

2. Apparently they nerfed melee, even though it was already utter garbage, by increasing the TTK. Which led to the enemy dying not when you actually press the button or even get a decent way into the animation, which allows them to escape.

3. The only reason they have these takedowns is they want to make big bucks like CoD. They seriously expect gamers to buy shit like this? Christ, the disconnect they have from their audience never ceases to amaze me.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Due to various diseases the Christmas celebrations in my family only occurred this weekend.

I gave my 6 year old niece a build-your-own-robot-kit made of carton. She built 4 of the 10 robots. She both enjoyed building them and playing with them afterwards. That made me smile.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

I find this hilarious for so many reasons:

1. DICE was so fucking lazy, instead of having takedown animations for prone enemies, they made an animation where you pat the enemy and HE STANDS UP ON HIS OWN. And there are takedown animations where you knock the enemy down to ground to stab them. Just amazingly inept.

2. Apparently they nerfed melee, even though it was already utter garbage, by increasing the TTK. Which led to the enemy dying not when you actually press the button or even get a decent way into the animation, which allows them to escape.

3. The only reason they have these takedowns is they want to make big bucks like CoD. They seriously expect gamers to buy shit like this? Christ, the disconnect they have from their audience never ceases to amaze me.
Eh, you don't know what you're talking about. It's a documented fact that hundreds of thousands of soldiers have died in the last fifty years because the enemy stabbed the air near their butts.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I'm sure I posted this before but I loves it.

This amuses me since I know someone that is a bit too into Vaporeon and I wasn't aware it was such a meme.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Dunno if real, don't really care. That letter in their logo tho? Yeah, that's not an alpha. That's an uppercase lambda.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Dunno if real, don't really care. That letter in their logo tho? Yeah, that's not an alpha. That's an uppercase lambda.
Thought that was the assassin's Creed logo for a second there.

Curious why these puffy white Bois haven't adapted to the sigma branding yet though. Doesn't seem like they're really hitting the glorious standard of "great" without it. Meanwhile, perhaps they could cover this particular recent topic at the event...

And why mister cubic face looks like a child who's just been told he can't have his favourite chocolate bar.

Screenshot_2022-01-11-15-46-08-86_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg