Share some things that make you smile!

CM156

Elite Member
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Spiders are cool!
There was one (orb weaver, I think) living on my porch recently. Built a big web. I thought it was cool.
I then saw it web up another spider of roughly the same size. Its wriggling was a big chilling.

I let spiders set up on my property wherever they want (provided it's outside). We have an understanding: They eat the bugs that bother me, and I don't get in their way.

Kae

Just burn the whole thing.
Legacy
May 8, 2020
Somewhere in México
Country
México
There was one (orb weaver, I think) living on my porch recently. Built a big web. I thought it was cool.
I then saw it web up another spider of roughly the same size. Its wriggling was a big chilling.

I let spiders set up on my property wherever they want (provided it's outside). We have an understanding: They eat the bugs that bother me, and I don't get in their way.
Yeah, I was offended to be honest when the landlady suggested I kill the spiders that live outside my apartment, I think I legit just said the equivalent of "But, spiders are cool", but that's what happens when you rent, you have to murder the cute little spiders.
If I ever get my own home I'm letting them stay outside like maybe I'll just do a roof with nothing under it for them to make a big web there.

Chimpzy

Professor of Monkey Business
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I’m not sure what it says about me personally but I thought this was in relation to her bust and my first thought was that Anime has been outdoing superheroes on that front for like, ever.

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
Apr 6, 2020
Country
USA
I've been meaning to watch that show since it came out last year. It any good? I know they added Stormfront, only this time, she's a girl.
It's fantastic. I prefer it to the comic books and almost from the get go, it diverts from the story line of the books.

"Like Hancock on steroids..."