Share some things that make you smile!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I love The Count Censored. It's also fun to watch reaction videos to it. I remember coming across one of a female streamer who had never seen it, and someone linked it to her, so she reacted live. Her response was priceless.

Found the clip

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Regarding this fuckwit, I recall seeing someone post up a picture of that Stereotypical Irish Guy from The Simpsons, the Janitor I think he was. Who looked exactly like this dude, even down to the tattoos on the arms and chest. So my question is, was that actually a depiction of that character from the Simpsons, and this guy just obviously copied him? Or was that someone just doing a quick fan art of that character from the Simpsons, with this dudes look?

'Cause I never really watched the Simpsons regularly, so even though it's been on since the dawn of time, I really have no context of the characters beyond their most basic archetypes.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Regarding this fuckwit, I recall seeing someone post up a picture of that Stereotypical Irish Guy from The Simpsons, the Janitor I think he was. Who looked exactly like this dude, even down to the tattoos on the arms and chest. So my question is, was that actually a depiction of that character from the Simpsons, and this guy just obviously copied him? Or was that someone just doing a quick fan art of that character from the Simpsons, with this dudes look?

'Cause I never really watched the Simpsons regularly, so even though it's been on since the dawn of time, I really have no context of the characters beyond their most basic archetypes.
No, the Simpson didn't predict that loser. It's a photoshop created after the fact of Groundskeeper Willie from a Simpsons mobile game pasted onto an image of the capitol from the show.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
No, the Simpson didn't predict that loser. It's a photoshop created after the fact of Groundskeeper Willie from a Simpsons mobile game pasted onto an image of the capitol from the show.
Ok that's what I was thinking, but, you know the idea that some person who calls himself a Qanon shaman, deciding that the violent Irish groundskeeper from the Simpsons is somehow his totem spirit. And/or secretly a declaration of rebellion against the left, and so he made his garments to reflect that, isn't all that crazy of an idea anymore. So I was 50/50 on which was the replication of the other :D

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Ok that's what I was thinking, but, you know the idea that some person who calls himself a Qanon shaman, deciding that the violent Irish groundskeeper from the Simpsons is somehow his totem spirit. And/or secretly a declaration of rebellion against the left, and so he made his garments to reflect that, isn't all that crazy of an idea anymore. So I was 50/50 on which was the replication of the other :D
I don't blame you. There's like two dozen predictions featured in the show that ended up becoming relatively accurately, a Trump presidency being one of them.

Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I don't blame you. There's like two dozen predictions featured in the show that ended up becoming relatively accurately, a Trump presidency being one of them.
And to clarify, I didn't think the Simpson's "predicted" him, so much as just that this guy decided that he wanted to embody that character for, whatever insane reason in his delusional brain. I mean, I've lost count of the number of insane things my own brother has spouted as being "logical" and "rationale" due to his own schizophrenia, so to me, "Dude dresses up like Simpsons guy for spiritual power as he fights the Lizard People in Congress" is like "...yeah that checks out as something they might think." :D

Plus, the idea that the groundskeeper guy, might decide, in a wacky Simpsons episode, to dress up like that for totally unrelated reasons from say, 10 years ago or whatever, that's equally plausible.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Now the question is, was the Trump presidency an imitation of The Simpsons?? How deep does this rabbit hole go??

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

It's an insignificant nitpick, but Willie is meant to be Scottish I believe. Though there is some overlap between the two stereotype characteristics, and some Northern Ireland accents present more Scottish intonation, so it's understandable there could be some confusion from those outside our golly miserable bubble of patriotic self-harm. 🧐 Continue as you were, citizen!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Ok that's what I was thinking, but, you know the idea that some person who calls himself a Qanon shaman, deciding that the violent Irish groundskeeper from the Simpsons is somehow his totem spirit. And/or secretly a declaration of rebellion against the left, and so he made his garments to reflect that, isn't all that crazy of an idea anymore. So I was 50/50 on which was the replication of the other
Willie is Scottish

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
The way your long haired cat will, when it's cold and dry, flinch as you start to pet their head. Because they know your fingers are about to zot their ears, but they don't stop you, because they want pettins. So they, at most, flatten their ears, and scrunch up their face in preparation for the zot, but then continue to enjoy the rub down. And then when you move your hand down their back, and thus charge up your static electricity, they wince because they know the hand is coming back to their head....but...it's pettins...so....endure. *wince* zot *ow* puurrrrr *wince* zot *ow* purrr, repeat.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren