Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
But if you have an awesome classic racecar, why would you bolt it to the ceiling when you could take it to a track and drive it?
1. The average person without proper training likely couldn't drive an F1 car; they'd more than likely wreck.
2. I wouldn't want it taking up garage space for my practical, drivable vehicles.
3. I'd want to look at it as often as possible, and since the ceiling is just sitting there with no purpose beyond keeping the sky outside, why not bolt a valuable car I can't drive, has no functional utility and that I want to see often up there?

When you have that much money, everything becomes about showing the world how insane you are and how nobody can do anything about it.
I wouldn't say it's about showing the world how insane you are; it's about showing the world how little sanity need apply to you. You can rationalize some pretty insane actions with enough cash to back up the fact they're willfully insane.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I blame Brian David Gilbert
View attachment 4638
If anyone ever needed evidence that the internet, for all the information it's made available to us, has caused a regression in human evolution. When the asteroid strikes or the aliens invade, we'll never know because we'll be debating fictional characters' anus-vaginas.

Reactions: XsjadoBlayde

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
If anyone ever needed evidence that the internet, for all the information it's made available to us, has caused a regression in human evolution. When the asteroid strikes or the aliens invade, we'll never know because we'll be debating fictional characters' anus-vaginas.
If aliens invade, the mental flexibility involved in debates over non-human-stardard genetically modified sex organs may very well be the key to our salvation.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
HELLO EVERYBODY WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BAFFLED?

Edit: Lmao, the deleted it. Basically, the Genshin Impact Twitter decided to celebrate getting 2 million followers...buy asking people to follow a secondary art account supposedly run by in-game character Ella Musk. If they got several millions follower, they would give everybody some in game resources follow Elon Musk, ask Elon Musk to play Genshin Impact, and invite Elon Musk to the Mihoyo headquarters, in escalating numbers of millions of followers.

Last edited:

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Basically, the Genshin Impact Twitter decided to celebrate getting 2 million followers...buy asking people to follow a secondary art account supposedly run by in-game character Ella Musk. If they got several millions follower, they would give everybody some in game resources follow Elon Musk, ask Elon Musk to play Genshin Impact, and invite Elon Musk to the Mihoyo headquarters, in escalating numbers of millions of followers.
At last, the chain between anime gacha games and smarmy billionaires is being forged! Then we will... something something profit?

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
It was the weirdest goddamned thing. First time I almost saw something get ratioed for bizarreness

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
This is just so wrong. But I'm sure it will be a Skyrim mod before you know it.

1634252243990.png