Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Stolen from Facebook:

If you asked Rick Astley for his copy of the movie "UP," he cannot give it to you as he will never give you up. However, in not doing so, he lets you down creating the Astley Paradox.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Probably the most wholesome family friendly content I'm posting here, but he's always been a good bean and am happy his stuff is being uploaded for more to enjoy instead of having to catch it on TV round some rando person's house.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
This is one of my happy songs when I need a pick-me-up.

I fucking love that album. So many PF fans hate it since it was produced in the 80s, but it's my favorite one by far. I remember listening to that album on repeat when my family would go on road trips. I'd be in the back seat, head leaning against the window, feeling and hearing the road vibrations through my skull. The world would go by, in varying layers of degree, nearby things moving as a fluid blur, distant landscapes slowly moving by at a snails pace. Jumbo jets suspended in the air due to angle of motion relative to my POV and them, as if someone hit pause on the sky...all the while this album plays through my ears.

When people talk about nostalgia in a positive way, it's memories like that, that I personally think of.

Reactions: Buyetyen

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
This YouTube comment that I just read on a video of a snippet from Valve's Expiration Date video:

Humanity: So we're fine, as long as nobody creates any unexpected problems
2020: Question
Humanity: What's your question 2020?
2020: I created a problem
Humanity: What?
2020: You told me to
Humanity: How many?
2020: I've done nothing but create problems for the past 6 months