Share some things that make you smile!

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
I can use this thread as an excuse for my numerous dumbass images I have saved.

This never stops being funny. You have Captain America shooting some black dude who from the picture seems pretty innocent while his kids cries. I guess this is supposed to be a Killmonger origin story where he is in the right. Also Hulk defies even comic logic. That gun is so tiny and he some how shot it cause its smoking. There is too much to unpack from this.

This is self explanatory and I will fund this project myself damn it.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States

A song I still listen to alot.
I would of never of taken you as a fan of Shanice or this one hit wonder classic in general. I would of never of expect anyone on this forum to know that song.

Either way you this will always be the cut.

PS Fuck that Chris Brown version.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I would of never of taken you as a fan of Shanice or this one hit wonder classic in general. I would of never of expect anyone on this forum to know that song.

Either way you this will always be the cut.

PS Fuck that Chris Brown version.
I first heard that song when I was 3. Big fan of this song. Thank you. Chris Brown sucks in general.

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Well, all of their trailers for this game were delightful, but this is the newest (with new ports and coop to boot!)

Reactions: gorfias

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Been having a look at some satirical "not-the-onion" site mostly videogame centered, for some rather desperate dopamine hits, so gonna throw a few headline links that almost caused feelings to occur;

-
"Disgusting little baby ***** boy coward gamer brightens horror settings so symbol still visible"

Am sure there's a link limit here, so best not anger it further.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States