She/he was so into me!

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
So ever had one of those moment were a pretty girl(or hot guy with a rock'en bod) just gave you the interested look after you changed a subtle detail about yourself? This happen to me two or three years ago but sometimes it still puts a smile on my face. I normally have long hair, because I've been told that I look better that way though I had to get it cut because I was in the Cadets. The next day a girl that I've sat next to all year in English turns to me with a smile and says "hey". I wasn't interested in pursing relationships at the time but it did make a good day.

So escapist any similar incident in your life?

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
There was this girl who liked to put her hand down my pants in shop class.

To this day, I'm pretty sure she was showboating.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
DeadlyYellow said:
It's called woodworking for a reason.
Hah, good one. Come to think of it, there's way too many naughty puns to be found in a shop full of tools, wooden shafts, and various machines used for buffing and sanding.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I always get these signals, and they're always wrong.

So I don't even listen to them anymore for the most part... I just... try to be myself, lol

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
The more miserable and unkempt I am, the more interested women seem to be in me.
To the point that I get propositioned and sometimes even groped while going about my day.

I can't imagine it would be anything but obscenely fucking annoying even if I wasn't asexual and beyond uninterested.

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
I always get more looks when I wear mah purple skinny jeans but that's because I look really sexy in purple.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
In high school, it seemed like the shorter I cut my hair, the more attention I got from the females (not that it started that long, just down to that one vertebra, couldn't see my ears, etc.) Apparently it brings out my eyes and I have very attractive ears.

lifesucksadapt

Mar 29, 2010
Mcupobob said:
So ever had one of those moment were a pretty girl(or hot guy with a rock'en bod) just gave you the interested look after you changed a subtle detail about yourself? This happen to me two or three years ago but sometimes it still puts a smile on my face. I normally have long hair, because I've been told that I look better that way though I had to get it cut because I was in the Cadets. The next day a girl that I've sat next to all year in English turns to me with a smile and says "hey". I wasn't interested in pursing relationships at the time but it did make a good day.

It's a similar situation for me, everytime I get my hair cut really short my friend sarah always tells me it brings out my other features and makes me much more handsome and I always get stared at by other girls too, its uncanny. But on a slightly related note, did you mean the Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps? If so that would be neat because im marching scouts and if not I apologize in advance for asking strange questions lol.

Mcupobob

Jun 29, 2009
lifesucksadapt said:
Mcupobob said:

It's a similar situation for me, everytime I get my hair cut really short my friend sarah always tells me it brings out my other features and makes me much more handsome and I always get stared at by other girls too, its uncanny. But on a slightly related note, did you mean the Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps? If so that would be neat because im marching scouts and if not I apologize in advance for asking strange questions lol.
No its all right, I was in the California Cadet corps. It was a military class things. My fingers are to clumsy to be handling a instrument haha.

Reaver3

Jan 9, 2011
geldonyetich said:
DeadlyYellow said:
It's called woodworking for a reason.
Hah, good one. Come to think of it, there's way too many naughty puns to be found in a shop full of tools, wooden shafts, and various machines used for buffing and sanding.
Was she handy?

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Nope, I don't pay attention to those kinds of things. I did get some girl's number (she just walked up and gave it to me for some reason), but I never pursued it.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Well the girl I liked when I was in middle school one day decided to ask me if I wanted to be her boyfriend I of course said yes, but the change was for the bad since I was kind of the freak AND the only nerd in class everybody would stare at us when we were together after that and I am a VERY nervous person so we never even kissed since I was so nervous, to this day I don't know what made her ask and the saddest thing is that she's been my only girlfriend. Oddly enough she was not particularly smart and she was great in sports even against the boys and well I was THE worst in P.E. in all school not just my class but I am fairly smart and I love numbers and chemistry which she absolutely hated.

SonicKaos

Jan 21, 2011
I have this problem where I do get hit on once in a while, but I remain completely oblivious to it until afterwords. My best story though that was for sure a girl hitting on me:

I started going to concerts a lot more lately, and half the time I go to them, a girl ends up chatting me up. So I was at a concert for a pop type band with a friend (who is a girl), just having a good time.

A crowd is a crowd, but I kept getting tapped on the shoulder so I turned around after a couple of times. The chick was trying to get my attention for whatever reason, but she was standing with some guy. I assumed they were friends, but she was asking me questions about the concert anyway, and then about whether the guy beside her looked like the guy on stage (he actually did look similar). I didn't think much of it though still. She's smiling, moving in a bit closer to me and whatnot, and she'd keep getting my attention every so often if I stopped talking to her to enjoy the concert. This girl was pretty damn hot too... a blonde slightly scenish chick with a nice body and everything...

Eventually she says "Hey, are you here yourself?" with a big smile on her face.
I responded with "No, I'm with her" pointing at my rediculously short friend in front of me. That's my brilliance shining right there. As if that wasn't enough to clue me in though, after I said that she just yelled in disappointment.

"DAMN IT!"

I then went back to enjoying the concert. 5 minutes or so later I finally clued in on what was going on, but I had lost her in the crowd at that point.

To this day I'm still kind of pissed at myself for not picking up on it until after (story of life), but at the same time I can't help but smile when I think of that time because that chick was legit hot, and that kind of stuff doesn't really happen to me.

Other then that, any time I get a hair cut, I get a lot of attention. Everyone at school noticed, and all the girls were telling me I liked hot. The attention was definitely nice, especially since almost all the girls in my class are attractive themselves.

EdwardOrchard

Jan 12, 2011
Mcupobob said:

Here's some knowledge kids:
You say you joined the cadets? How did that make you feel? Come on, be honest, it made you feel like a bit of a bad ass, eh? Felt like the top man didn't you? You had it in your head, "Yeeeeaaaah, nobody here can fuck with me!"
Well, I'm willing to bet that it wasn't your hair she was noticing (however nice it may have looked). No... What English Class Hottie was noticing was the way you started carrying yourself. Which of course, is the only thing that matters. Again, looks don't matter... Its all in your swagger.